Moi

Dumpling said:
Tnks for the invite SXY but right now Iam off to go to Work ~see ya later :kiss:

Ok babe we can take a raincheck ...another time sexy Ling :kiss:​
 
sxybilady said:
Good Morning J....I have another quietish day planned...so looking
:nana: :nana:
Yes I know I didnt repond to you e-mail no I didnt forget..I was giving the subject matter more thought. To give you a worthy reponse takes time my dear so please be patient with me...which I know you shall :kiss:​

Trust your plan for today is running smoothly.
:)

Okie... Dokie
&
Thanks

:kiss:
​
​
​
​
 
Not much time

I'm sure I missed you again dammit and I've got to get back to work. Just time for this now:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :p :p :p

YM
 
Lori Baby said:
I'm sure I missed you again dammit and I've got to get back to work. Just time for this now:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :p :p :p

YM
Mistress...I hope you have a good afternoon and yes we keep missing one another :confused:


Ys

Karon​
 
JupiterRising said:

Trust your plan for today is running smoothly.
:)

Okie... Dokie
&
Thanks

:kiss:
​
​
​
​



Hi J day has been pretty good thank you :nana: Im still considering your e-mail my friend :kiss:​
 
sxybilady said:
Mistress...I hope you have a good afternoon and yes we keep missing one another :confused:


Ys

Karon​

OK, yet another attempt to find the elusive K. :cathappy:

YM
 
:p
Lori Baby said:
Good to really see you again. I missed you. :kiss:

Now what shall we talk about? :D

YM


Ummmmmm i have no idea Mistress we are such quiet individuals hehehe :p :kiss: :p​
 
sxybilady said:
:p


Ummmmmm i have no idea Mistress we are such quiet individuals hehehe :p :kiss: :p​

How about a question. If you had your ideal situation and had a group of the hunkiest men you could imagine, how many guys could you realistically take on in one session? :devil: :devil:

YM
 
Lori Baby said:
How about a question. If you had your ideal situation and had a group of the hunkiest men you could imagine, how many guys could you realistically take on in one session? :devil: :devil:

YM

Honest answer just fucking one after the other ummmmmmmm probably quite a few with my insaitable appetite Mistress ....​
 
sxybilady said:
Honest answer just fucking one after the other ummmmmmmm probably quite a few with my insaitable appetite Mistress ....​

OK, now if was beautiful sexy women, would it be a matter of quality instead of quanity. Would one really really good long session with a special woman be as satisfying as sex with one after another?

YM
 
Lori Baby said:
OK, now if was beautiful sexy women, would it be a matter of quality instead of quanity. Would one really really good long session with a special woman be as satisfying as sex with one after another?

YM


I would definitely prefer quality Mistress...rather than quantity....personally.....​
 
sxybilady said:


Hi J day has been pretty good thank you :nana: Im still considering your e-mail my friend :kiss:​


Evening Delightful.

Glad you had an OK day.
:)
Take all the time you need or want with the email. No Problem.
:D

:kiss:
​
 
sxybilady said:
I would definitely prefer quality Mistress...rather than quantity....personally.....​

I agree. ;)

But the difference is interesting, I think.

You confirmed what I thought.

YM
 
Lori Baby said:
I agree. ;)

But the difference is interesting, I think.

You confirmed what I thought.

YM


Would rather have one guy/woman who could make me cum & cum & cum than loads that just fuck with no physical satisfaction for me....​
 
sxybilady said:
Would rather have one guy/woman who could make me cum & cum & cum than loads that just fuck with no physical satisfaction for me....​

Yes, that's true. But I meant many different kinds of hunky men that all did everything they could to satisfy you and wouldn't need the annoying "lag time" in between to rest. ;)

YM
 
Back
Top