Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
JupiterRising said:
I'm glad you find my brand of humor amusing.
![]()
I understand the need to earn a crust. Most assuredly I do.
Sweet dreams my friend.
Talk with you soon.
![]()
higherlevel4u said:Reciprocal visit, Baby .... I need a shot of Sexy to start my day ....![]()
![]()
or TWO shots .... but then I'm just greedy ....![]()
Scottie62 said:Morning Sxy
How are you ?
I'm just checking in to try and catch up again.... but you're such a busy in demand lady !
Have a great day![]()
sxybilady said:Morning oh sexy one![]()
![]()
YOU....greedy *shakes head* never dont believe it couldnt be true![]()
.....that makes both of us then![]()

higherlevel4u said:Greedy? Well, with certain things ... there are just some things or some people you just can't get enough of ... I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, don't you?![]()
![]()
Weekend not too bad Sxy, got to the gym, out on the motorbike, had a few glasses of the ol' red ... so not too bad at allsxybilady said:Good Morning Scottie I trust you had a good weekend?
Hope you have a great day today..your becoming a *regular* visitor now![]()

Scottie62 said:Weekend not too bad Sxy, got to the gym, out on the motorbike, had a few glasses of the ol' red ... so not too bad at all
To top it all I was offered another job yesterday ! from my interview on Friday.. so I've accepted and am now giving up life on the road and staying where I am and not moving any further south !
All in all that's a result !
As for being a regular visitor ... O yes indeed .. it's my fav thread.. and I will get to the end.. just love the pics ! Mmmmm get a bit 'woody' thinking about them![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
sxybilady said:Good to hear Scottie. Im jealous its been ages since I was on my partners bike....ummmmlove it!!!!
Congratulations about the job well done you![]()
![]()
*blush* fav thread indeed
Scottie62 said:I haven't been back up to Scotland on the bike for ages ! Next time I'll give you a bell and I'll take you for a blast
My favourite road is the Beeftub road to Moffat ... it's fantastic on the bike
I might even get a newer one to celebrate my new job.. I'll have to give back all the company toys ... car, laptop, mobile etc but who cares life is what it's about not bloody work
Keep up the good work... any new pics for us fans ... or is it too busy as usual?
sxybilady said:I know the road you mean Scottie![]()
Mmmmmm new pics well I havent posted any for a little just been too busy...to take new onesI shall try to do some new ones this week
![]()
Speak to you soon

Scottie62 said:Reached page 83 .... saw this one
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=442094
What a lucky $%^£&@ guy!!! Did you have some fun fun fun ... I'll bet you did !!
I'm envious, horny and ready to make that journey !! When's the party ?![]()
sxybilady said:OOooh my you have been a busy little beaver haven't you hehehe amazing what you can do when you set your mind to something hehehe

sxybilady said:Hi J love the new bolder you![]()
![]()
I wonder what today will bringone shall see
![]()
I hope your day is filled with sunshine my friend![]()


higherlevel4u said:Evening, A .... where's the Hostess with the Mostest tonight???![]()
Shagged out .... hmmmm .... no, not our K ..... shagging out maybe .... yes, that's more likely ..... or shagging in .....![]()
Whatever you're doing, Sexy One .... I hope your evening is a good one .... I'll catch you in the morning ....![]()
![]()

JupiterRising said:
Evening Sweetness.
Hope your evening and night are most pleasant my friend.
![]()
*Singing and dancing with a towel on and eyes closed*
![]()
Sweetness is my weakness, yeah, yeah
*hip thrust*
Sweetness is my weakness, yeah (Uh-huh), yeah (Uh-huh)
*hip thrust... hip thrust*
*Eyes open*
Hello Sweetness!
Didn't hear you come in...
My eyes sparkle, as they slowly undress you and caress your sensual form, while I say,
"Come here Baby."
*Spoken in a deep seductive voice.*
Sweetness is my weakness, Ooh yeah, Ooh yeah
*towel drops... hip thrust... hip thrust... hip thrust...*
Sweetness is my weakness, yeah, yeah
lol
![]()
![]()
((((((((hug))))))))
JupiterRising said:
Evening Sweetness.
Hope your evening and night are most pleasant my friend.
![]()
*Singing and dancing with a towel on and eyes closed*
![]()
Sweetness is my weakness, yeah, yeah
*hip thrust*
Sweetness is my weakness, yeah (Uh-huh), yeah (Uh-huh)
*hip thrust... hip thrust*
*Eyes open*
Hello Sweetness!
Didn't hear you come in...
My eyes sparkle, as they slowly undress you and caress your sensual form, while I say,
"Come here Baby."
*Spoken in a deep seductive voice.*
Sweetness is my weakness, Ooh yeah, Ooh yeah
*towel drops... hip thrust... hip thrust... hip thrust...*
Sweetness is my weakness, yeah, yeah
lol
![]()
![]()
((((((((hug))))))))
sxybilady said:Its good to see your spirits are so ummmmm high my friend heheheh
![]()
![]()
I have had a wonderful day today everything went according to plan

JupiterRising said:
Evening Sweetness.
After that scare you gave me yesterday.
![]()
You know the one... Don't you?
I just knew I was going to awake and be blind from all that over usage.
hehehe
Fortunately though, I was elated when I opened my eyes and I could see.
Whew!!!
Well, as you can also tell my spirit wasn't harmed in the least either.
hehehe
So glad to hear all things went as planned today and it has been a wonderful day for you my friend.