Moi

JupiterRising said:


I'm glad you find my brand of humor amusing.
:)
I understand the need to earn a crust. Most assuredly I do.
Sweet dreams my friend.
:rose:
Talk with you soon.

:kiss:




​


Hi J love the new bolder you :nana: :nana:
I wonder what today will bring :rolleyes: one shall see :)

I hope your day is filled with sunshine my friend :kiss:

​
 
Reciprocal visit, Baby .... I need a shot of Sexy to start my day .... :kiss: :heart:





or TWO shots .... but then I'm just greedy .... ;)
 
higherlevel4u said:
Reciprocal visit, Baby .... I need a shot of Sexy to start my day .... :kiss: :heart:





or TWO shots .... but then I'm just greedy .... ;)


Morning oh sexy one :kiss: :kiss:

YOU....greedy *shakes head* never dont believe it couldnt be true :eek:






.....that makes both of us then :p ​
 
Morning Sxy

How are you ?

I'm just checking in to try and catch up again.... but you're such a busy in demand lady !

Have a great day :kiss:
 
Scottie62 said:
Morning Sxy

How are you ?

I'm just checking in to try and catch up again.... but you're such a busy in demand lady !

Have a great day :kiss:


Good Morning Scottie I trust you had a good weekend?


Hope you have a great day today..your becoming a *regular* visitor now :D

​
 
sxybilady said:
Morning oh sexy one :kiss: :kiss:

YOU....greedy *shakes head* never dont believe it couldnt be true :eek:


.....that makes both of us then :p



Greedy? Well, with certain things ... there are just some things or some people you just can't get enough of ... I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, don't you? ;) :kiss:
 
higherlevel4u said:
Greedy? Well, with certain things ... there are just some things or some people you just can't get enough of ... I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, don't you? ;) :kiss:




Ooooooh I know exactly what you mean baby ;) :devil:





.....so get yer kit off then hehehehe .....ummm you'll be doing that on your own thread shortly..I have a feeling :p ;) ​
 
sxybilady said:
Good Morning Scottie I trust you had a good weekend?


Hope you have a great day today..your becoming a *regular* visitor now :D

​
Weekend not too bad Sxy, got to the gym, out on the motorbike, had a few glasses of the ol' red ... so not too bad at all

To top it all I was offered another job yesterday ! from my interview on Friday.. so I've accepted and am now giving up life on the road and staying where I am and not moving any further south !

All in all that's a result !

As for being a regular visitor ... O yes indeed .. it's my fav thread.. and I will get to the end.. just love the pics ! Mmmmm get a bit 'woody' thinking about them :devil: :p :kiss: :rose:
 
Scottie62 said:
Weekend not too bad Sxy, got to the gym, out on the motorbike, had a few glasses of the ol' red ... so not too bad at all

To top it all I was offered another job yesterday ! from my interview on Friday.. so I've accepted and am now giving up life on the road and staying where I am and not moving any further south !

All in all that's a result !

As for being a regular visitor ... O yes indeed .. it's my fav thread.. and I will get to the end.. just love the pics ! Mmmmm get a bit 'woody' thinking about them :devil: :p :kiss: :rose:


Good to hear Scottie. Im jealous its been ages since I was on my partners bike....ummmm :rolleyes: love it!!!!

Congratulations about the job well done you :nana: :kiss:

*blush* fav thread indeed :D​
 
sxybilady said:
Good to hear Scottie. Im jealous its been ages since I was on my partners bike....ummmm :rolleyes: love it!!!!

Congratulations about the job well done you :nana: :kiss:

*blush* fav thread indeed :D​

I haven't been back up to Scotland on the bike for ages ! Next time I'll give you a bell and I'll take you for a blast

My favourite road is the Beeftub road to Moffat ... it's fantastic on the bike

I might even get a newer one to celebrate my new job.. I'll have to give back all the company toys ... car, laptop, mobile etc but who cares life is what it's about not bloody work

Keep up the good work... any new pics for us fans ... or is it too busy as usual?
 
Scottie62 said:
I haven't been back up to Scotland on the bike for ages ! Next time I'll give you a bell and I'll take you for a blast

My favourite road is the Beeftub road to Moffat ... it's fantastic on the bike

I might even get a newer one to celebrate my new job.. I'll have to give back all the company toys ... car, laptop, mobile etc but who cares life is what it's about not bloody work

Keep up the good work... any new pics for us fans ... or is it too busy as usual?


I know the road you mean Scottie :D

Mmmmmm new pics well I havent posted any for a little just been too busy...to take new ones :rolleyes: I shall try to do some new ones this week :D


Speak to you soon :kiss:​
 
sxybilady said:
I know the road you mean Scottie :D

Mmmmmm new pics well I havent posted any for a little just been too busy...to take new ones :rolleyes: I shall try to do some new ones this week :D


Speak to you soon :kiss:​

No worries hun... I'm still working my way through ... up to page 60 something now.... I love that shaven haven you have... especially when wet !

Your breasts are magnificent and that thong covered booty ... Mmmm lovely ... I'll keep wading my way through

Have a relaxing day :kiss: :p
 
sxybilady said:
OOooh my you have been a busy little beaver haven't you hehehe amazing what you can do when you set your mind to something hehehe :nana:​


Mmmm would love to work on your naked beaver ! I'm up to page 105 now. IS IT HOT IN HERE OR JUST ME ?

You are one sexy woman ! Those wet pussy shots ... work for me .. Its wood in the afternoon as well as the morining ! :p :p :p
 
sxybilady said:
Hi J love the new bolder you :nana: :nana:
I wonder what today will bring :rolleyes: one shall see :)

I hope your day is filled with sunshine my friend :kiss:

​


Evening Sweetness.

Hope your evening and night are most pleasant my friend.

:rose:


*Singing and dancing with a towel on and eyes closed*
:nana:
Sweetness is my weakness, yeah, yeah
*hip thrust*
Sweetness is my weakness, yeah (Uh-huh), yeah (Uh-huh)
*hip thrust... hip thrust*
*Eyes open*
Hello Sweetness!
Didn't hear you come in...
My eyes sparkle, as they slowly undress you and caress your sensual form, while I say,
"Come here Baby."
*Spoken in a deep seductive voice.*
Sweetness is my weakness, Ooh yeah, Ooh yeah
*towel drops... hip thrust... hip thrust... hip thrust...*
Sweetness is my weakness, yeah, yeah

lol
:devil:

:kiss: :kiss:
((((((((hug))))))))


​
 
Last edited:
Evening, A .... where's the Hostess with the Mostest tonight??? :confused:

Shagged out .... hmmmm .... no, not our K ..... shagging out maybe .... yes, that's more likely ..... or shagging in ..... :D

Whatever you're doing, Sexy One .... I hope your evening is a good one .... I'll catch you in the morning .... :kiss: :heart:
 
higherlevel4u said:
Evening, A .... where's the Hostess with the Mostest tonight??? :confused:

Shagged out .... hmmmm .... no, not our K ..... shagging out maybe .... yes, that's more likely ..... or shagging in ..... :D

Whatever you're doing, Sexy One .... I hope your evening is a good one .... I'll catch you in the morning .... :kiss: :heart:



Hehehehe shagged out indeed I should be so lucky baby :kiss:​
:kiss:
 
JupiterRising said:

Evening Sweetness.

Hope your evening and night are most pleasant my friend.

:rose:


*Singing and dancing with a towel on and eyes closed*
:nana:
Sweetness is my weakness, yeah, yeah
*hip thrust*
Sweetness is my weakness, yeah (Uh-huh), yeah (Uh-huh)
*hip thrust... hip thrust*
*Eyes open*
Hello Sweetness!
Didn't hear you come in...
My eyes sparkle, as they slowly undress you and caress your sensual form, while I say,
"Come here Baby."
*Spoken in a deep seductive voice.*
Sweetness is my weakness, Ooh yeah, Ooh yeah
*towel drops... hip thrust... hip thrust... hip thrust...*
Sweetness is my weakness, yeah, yeah

lol
:devil:

:kiss: :kiss:
((((((((hug))))))))


​


Its good to see your spirits are so ummmmm high my friend heheheh​
 
JupiterRising said:

Evening Sweetness.

Hope your evening and night are most pleasant my friend.

:rose:


*Singing and dancing with a towel on and eyes closed*
:nana:
Sweetness is my weakness, yeah, yeah
*hip thrust*
Sweetness is my weakness, yeah (Uh-huh), yeah (Uh-huh)
*hip thrust... hip thrust*
*Eyes open*
Hello Sweetness!
Didn't hear you come in...
My eyes sparkle, as they slowly undress you and caress your sensual form, while I say,
"Come here Baby."
*Spoken in a deep seductive voice.*
Sweetness is my weakness, Ooh yeah, Ooh yeah
*towel drops... hip thrust... hip thrust... hip thrust...*
Sweetness is my weakness, yeah, yeah

lol
:devil:

:kiss: :kiss:
((((((((hug))))))))


​


Its good to see your spirits are so ummmmm high my friend heheheh


:nana: :nana:

I have had a wonderful day today everything went according to plan :D​
 
sxybilady said:
Its good to see your spirits are so ummmmm high my friend heheheh


:nana: :nana:

I have had a wonderful day today everything went according to plan :D​


Evening Sweetness.

After that scare you gave me yesterday.
:eek:
You know the one... Don't you?
I just knew I was going to awake and be blind from all that over usage.
hehehe
Fortunately though, I was elated when I opened my eyes and I could see.
Whew!!!
Well, as you can also tell my spirit wasn't harmed in the least either.
;)
hehehe

So glad to hear all things went as planned today and it has been a wonderful day for you my friend. :kiss:




​
 
JupiterRising said:


Evening Sweetness.

After that scare you gave me yesterday.
:eek:
You know the one... Don't you?
I just knew I was going to awake and be blind from all that over usage.
hehehe
Fortunately though, I was elated when I opened my eyes and I could see.
Whew!!!
Well, as you can also tell my spirit wasn't harmed in the least either.
;)
hehehe

So glad to hear all things went as planned today and it has been a wonderful day for you my friend. :kiss:




​


Hehehehe J I think your safe my friend it was a one off exploitation :nana: :nana:

Hope your day is going well so far?​
 
Back
Top