Michigan Roll Call

LOWER!! :eek: I'm not sure I even want to know why you want to lower your sex drive.
I asked and initiated sex the whole time we were up north along with yesterday when we got home. I told her how sexy she was, how turned on she made me, how good she looked in the clothes she tried on.......YEA, still went to bed last night horny and hard.
(((Hugs))) that sucks

Visiting Ann arbor for a few days. Hope for good weather. Say hello if from the area. 52 mwm

A bit of bragging to be had as a proud parent.

One son was always going to be #1 spot for cross country. He's team captain and was from the start of practice. My other son was shooting for Varsity soccer spot. They put him on JV. Not happy and not sure at that point if he even wanted to stay with it after so many years vested. They made him co-captain which changed his mind, he is playing soccer. So after that point, he also started running with his brother and went to a few cross practices. Yesterday was positioning for varsity cross. 7 for varsity spots only allowed per meet. My soccer son made #3 varsity. He's duel playing this year. Soccer is main focus but any cross event he can make, will run varsity. Of course this means duel practices also so yesterday was over 10 miles of running and 2 hours of field work.

A bit of bragging to be had as a proud parent.

One son was always going to be #1 spot for cross country. He's team captain and was from the start of practice. My other son was shooting for Varsity soccer spot. They put him on JV. Not happy and not sure at that point if he even wanted to stay with it after so many years vested. They made him co-captain which changed his mind, he is playing soccer. So after that point, he also started running with his brother and went to a few cross practices. Yesterday was positioning for varsity cross. 7 for varsity spots only allowed per meet. My soccer son made #3 varsity. He's duel playing this year. Soccer is main focus but any cross event he can make, will run varsity. Of course this means duel practices also so yesterday was over 10 miles of running and 2 hours of field work.

That is AWESOME! I can see you beaming now! Great job, guys...never give up!

LOWER!! :eek: I'm not sure I even want to know why you want to lower your sex drive.

I asked and initiated sex the whole time we were up north along with yesterday when we got home. I told her how sexy she was, how turned on she made me, how good she looked in the clothes she tried on.......YEA, still went to bed last night horny and hard.
And people are so surprised by the number of Ashley Madison users? :eek:

Good morning, Michigan!! What are your plans for the weekend (aka whose BBQ am I going to crash??) :D

Okay, can anyone explain this summer to me? Cold in June and July and now 1,000 degrees out....

I agree about the weather... summer had it's chance to be hot, it's now too late!!

Got some fun stuff to do this weekend.. wanted to see The Infatuations in Royal Oak but might go to a spanking event instead.. Going out to dinner Saturday.. might see music on Sunday in Royal Oak.. dunno bout Monday, I'll probably bbq too.

I agree about the weather... summer had it's chance to be hot, it's now too late!!

Got some fun stuff to do this weekend.. wanted to see The Infatuations in Royal Oak but might go to a spanking event instead.. Going out to dinner Saturday.. might see music on Sunday in Royal Oak.. dunno bout Monday, I'll probably bbq too.

Spanking event? Tell more!

Happy Thursday Michigan!!
I'm so glad Wednesday is over! After cutting my finger, burning my arm, and pulling something-somewhere I'm ready for my work week to be over! I finally get two days off in a row! Happily sipping mint tea after my jog! Day dreaming of the weekend...
The weeknd. I've been obsessed with his song Often lately. It's bouncing tune has kept me energized all week. "She ask me if I do this everyday I said "Often"." Love me some cocky men! :)

Back