Men, would you rather suck a guy's cock or kiss him on the lips??

It's funny, but that thought has been plaguing me for the last few weeks as I wonder if I am alone in that I would rather suck another guy's cock than kiss him on the lips.
During a couple of MFM encounters the other guy tried to kiss me, but once I felt his beard/stubble, I was revolted and declined, but sucking his cock and being sucked by him was a real turn on especially when I shared his cock and cum with my woman. I consider myself bi curious. or am I gay, bi curious, or bi??
So are there other guys out there that feel the same about kissing vs sucking a cock??

would much rather suck his cock

I guess I am amazed but pleasantly surprised by the responses on this thread. I had been thinking I was the only man that wanted to suck cock but had no interest in kissing or anything else remotely romantic with a man.

I love women both romantically and sexually but the idea of sucking a guys cock is very arousing to me as well. I think the right situation for me at least to do that would be to have an MMF with a couple.

For me I have no interest in kissing another guy. But I have never sucked another man's cock and that has been on my bucket list for awhile. Even better is it was a tranny's cock I was sucking.

Interesting, Have you ever kissed a guy before? unlike kissing a woman its not got the same appeal, that feeling of scruff against scruff like rubbing two pieces of sand paper together. lol where as I guess a clumsy blow job by a novice is superior to some...

I'm sorry, but I don't buy this at all. I've kissed men for years. I have yet to kiss a man with hairy lips. Secondly, amount of facial hair is genetic and/or racial: Not every guy has as much facial hair as the next guy to shave in the first place. Just like hair patterns elsewhere vary. For instance, I have hair on my arms and legs. There are plenty of guys (including white guys) who if they have hair on their arms for instance it must be peach fuzz that you cannot even see.

If stubble was such a big deal, then straight men would never want to go down on a woman who shaves her private parts as some women have more hair in that region to shave then some men have on their faces. I know plenty of str8 men that like to do oral, and like their partners to be shaved down there.

As for kissing women, I wasn't overly taken by some extra smoothness that I had never experienced before when I kissed. What was most challenging to me as to the kiss itself was that their mouths and seemed smaller than men that I had kissed. In a sense I felt that I was kissing someone under age which is a BIG turn-OFF for me -- regardless of gender. I'm sure there are women with mouths as large as men, but I wasn't with such women.

I'm a bi guy in a monogamous het marriage of over 30 years, but with a substantial bi history. I guess I would have to say that I haven't found kissing men to be that enjoyable. I'd much rather suck or get fucked. I think that is the sex part, though -- scratchy whiskers and all that. I've always wondered if that might be different if I were in love with the man, though. OTOH, not being in love never stopped me from enjoying the lips of a woman.

None2 none2 said: "If stubble was such a big deal, then straight men would never want to go down on a woman who shaves her private parts as some women have more hair in that region to shave then some men have on their faces."

I have to say that shaved women have been a total turn-off for me. I'd much rather nuzzle my nose in a mound of dense fur. The scratchiness of a shaved mons veneris is unpleasant and unappealing to me.

No kissing for me

But I love to suck cock and eat a hot well fucked pussy

I don't want to kiss a man but I do very much want to suck a cock.

cock vs. lips

Nobody wants to kiss a stubble. But if it is a cute sissy, with lipstick on, o Yassssss. And when you suck her cock, so fun to hear her squeal. Then, she gets onto your cock, and sucks U to Paradise.

Nobody wants to kiss a stubble. But if it is a cute sissy, with lipstick on, o Yassssss. And when you suck her cock, so fun to hear her squeal. Then, she gets onto your cock, and sucks U to Paradise.

I would!

Back