MD, DC, VA Roll Call

So what is going on in DC tonight? Anybody do anything fun? I went to a cookout this afternoon. Had a good time though I would much rather have been rolling around in bed with a woman. :D

Hi to all the local folks today. Hope everybody is staying cool and doing something fun today. Bummed about the US losing already in the World Cup. Skinny dipping sounds like something fun to do today. Anybody got a pool and want to throw a party today? :D

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend! Its another scorcher here on the 'Shore. Somewhere around 97 right now and supposed to hit 101 today. Great day to be foating around a pool with a cold drink in hand!

Have an awesome day & stay cool! :D

Yes it was a scorcher today. I almost believe we are in the dog days of August, not the end of July. Got a gusher of a rain shower at work today but it did not cool things down and only added to the humidity I think.

Just worked out at the gym and them came home. Watching some Good Eats episodes that I recorded on the DVR. Pizza and French Toast. Maybe something I will try this weekend. Hope everybody is having a great evening. Come out and chat sometime, you all hear.

It was so humid last night that the mood was just a dirty smudge on the horizon. Hopefully tomorrow will be better cause I'm headed to Great Falls on Wednesday for some nature enjoyment.

Now if I could just find a female to help me enjoy it more... :D

22 year old, straight, single asian guy checking in from hampton roads area, but soon to be DC. new to the site, but trying to get active. feel free to drop me a line!

I got my nature enjoyment in today. Such great weather, not too nasty hot, but warm enough that you forget that you're out in the sunshine. We spent about 2 hours at the river, and I'm one lil crispy critter.

I got my nature enjoyment in today. Such great weather, not too nasty hot, but warm enough that you forget that you're out in the sunshine. We spent about 2 hours at the river, and I'm one lil crispy critter.

It definitely was a great day to be outside! I was at Great Falls enjoying myself and I couldn't have asked for better weather! Hopefully it stays like this for awhile. Today I'm hitting the beach for some water fun!

Yes it was a beautiful day out. I could take weather like this all the time. Anybody got any fun plans for the long weekend? Looking for something to do so if you any good ideas, please share....

Beautiful day out. Had breakfast at iHop, played some volleyball this afternoon, drank some peach and apple wine with the volleyball group, had ledos pizza for dinner. Overall, a good start to the long weekend. I can hear some fireworks going off tonight. Why can't they wait till the 4th? Hope everybody had a great day.

woot

I had a fantastic time at a burlesque show last night-Tilted Torch-they rock and will be at the Palace of Wonders(DC) in a few weeks folks-go see them...go, really.

I check the Palace of Wonders web site. Interesting place. Grew up in the DC area and had never heard of it before. Will have to check it out sometime when I can get a date.

4th was good. Just lazed around today, grilled some hamburgers over mesquite smoke for dinner and went to see Toy Story 3. It was cute. Made me think back to the toys that I had growing up. GI Joe ended on the firing squad for my BB gun and had to endure in coming fire crackers. lol. Guess I should have donated them instead. :rolleyes:

Sorta wanders in after ages of lurking and finally joining

Greets from DC!

Back