I know you too well to share my kinks.

This ^^^ is interesting because now I’m wondering if a kink requires a connection on both sides.

What if you are experimenting with a kink? Shouldn’t you jump into a pond or river first before investing in an Olympic size pool?
What if trying a threesome is more of a one night stand to see how you feel, rather than a deep emotional connection?
Is that why we‘re all here? To dip our toes in the water rather than pursuing it in real life where things can get messy?
How does experimentation play into a kink if it requires an emotional connection first?
Is this something that holds you back from trying any particular kink because of the commitment?
Would you rather just try it and see what happens with the ability to walk away and never discuss it again?

This ^^^ is interesting because now I’m wondering if a kink requires a connection on both sides.

The thing with this is there are so many underpinnings of any type of sexual interaction, kink or not. You can be into threesomes (or whatever), and have wildly ranging emotional expectations.

There are people happy to "pump and dump" without the least desire for any type of emotional connection and little interest in meeting the other participants again.

There are people who are always looking to become emotionally attached, whether they admit it to others or even themselves.

There are people all kinds of places in between.

Makes it hard to attach emotional requirements to kinks.

Boundaries, expectations and communication. If you're bad at those things... disaster ahead.

This is unarguable. The problem is, so many people are bad at those things. 🤷‍♀️

Have you ever had an Ampics thread?
How far did you go? How much did you show?
Did you do it to satisfy an exhibitionist streak, or on a dare?
What was your experience?
If you haven’t had your own thread, what has held you back?
Do you fantasize about trying it?
Do you generally look at other people’s Ampics?
What would you change about the Ampics thread if you could?
Do you have a particular Lister that you hope will start their own thread? (No names, unless it’s me!)

Do you have a particular Lister that you hope will start their own thread? (No names, unless it’s me!)
Nope

Partly for privacy and professional reasons which I think are largely self explanatory. The other part is that I’m more of a private exhibitionist if that’s a thing? I really enjoy sharing, but more on a one to one level. It is personal, I want to share specifically with them, and it’s a deliberate choice. Chances are if you've seen me naked, you’ve seen A LOT of me naked and I loved sharing it with you, but it’s not something I choose to share with just anyone. But I‘m really not shy either 🤣

No, if I did I would find a way to make it happen and work for me.

Rarely, which is odd. I like naked people a lot 😊

You should based on the ass shot I caught!

Not here, but on another site, yes. Does that count, or is the question Lit specific?
Nothing I ask is specific. Always feel free to answer anything in any way you like. Change the subject if necessary. Ask questions of your own. I’m all for it.

But yes, let’s hear about it!

1) Yes
2) Depends on the day.
3) exhibitionist streak
4) I had fun with it.
5) NA. Well, maybe not, it isn't like I jumped into starting one. It was suggested often and I held back for a while, it just seemed too over the top, too active, too much, but soon I was posting so much, too much, that the suggestion made sense. It seemed better to be over the top in my own corner so people could ignore me easier if they wanted lol.
6) No, I was stepping forward and it became the next logical step.
7) Yes
8) I would change my own by finding a way to keep feeling the excitement. At this point, the only possibility I see would be adding a partner.
9) not really. My favorites are the people who just radiate excitement of the situation. You can't tell who that will be.

Yes, twice
Pretty far.
Almost everything iirc
Exhibitionist at heart always
Generally positive. Yes of course unwanted pms occurred but it was not that bad
I do.
Hmm no one comes to mind

Last night I was res-erecting old threads and I found a few that I was a little embarrassed to dig out of the old Lit basement.

It occurred to me that when you are new to Lit it’s easy to walk in and share all kinds of crazy stuff, but as we get to know each other, it may become awkward to overshare.

This is, in my opinion, one of the issues with relationships. You may want your wife/girlfriend to don a strap-on and go to town on your butthole, but you are afraid to admit it, tell her about it or you are concerned that she might not be into seeing her man taking one for the team.

Does this happen to you on Lit?
Do you find yourself not sharing as much with the people you become closer to so as to not tarnish your awesome, carefully cultivated Lit persona?
Are you a little more bi than you let on?
Are you kind of embarrassed to admit you “maybe” looked at the BDSM threads longer than you want people to know.
Have you considered creating another Lit account so you can post in (or create) threads that you are curious about, but you want to do it “anonymously”?

Tell us, we know each other well enough. 😉
I found myself in the exact situation. I got reading some old posts and was a little shocked at all that I had shared...some things that I had even forgot about. I felt a little exposed and felt like someone that knew me in real life may put together enough of the details to figure out it was me... and well that may all become just a little to embarrassing lol. I quickly modified posts to "gone fishing " and breathed a sigh of relief, spun 180 degrees and started looking for perverted posts lol.

I found myself in the exact situation. I got reading some old posts and was a little shocked at all that I had shared...some things that I had even forgot about. I felt a little exposed and felt like someone that knew me in real life may put together enough of the details to figure out it was me... and well that may all become just a little to embarrassing lol. I quickly modified posts to "gone fishing " and breathed a sigh of relief, spun 180 degrees and started looking for perverted posts lol.
I get this entirely.
For myself, I don’t think I ever deleted anything I said or posted, except once, but that was at the request of someone else.
I’ve said plenty of over the top, embarrassing things, posted in places I’d rather not anyone see and shared pics I probably shouldn’t have.
That said, I did what I did, said what I said and don’t regret any of it. Still a little embarrassed though. 😵‍💫

Have you ever had an Ampics thread? Yes
How far did you go? How much did you show? I showed bits and pieces, including my bits and pieces.
Did you do it to satisfy an exhibitionist streak, or on a dare? I did it to be different, to try to overcome my body shame issues.
What was your experience? It's a ton of work. Plus at the time, very difficult to find the opportunity to take riskier pics.

Do you generally look at other people’s Ampics? I do.
What would you change about the Ampics thread if you could?I wish they were separated between a female board, a male board and a third option to make perving what you want easier.
Do you have a particular Lister that you hope will start their own thread? (No names, unless it’s me!) I have a couple in mind. ;)

bb245473fd454bd0d8c26294a9d0d31ca9f415cc.jpg

How much does playful teasing factor into your kinks?
Is teasing a kink on its own?
Does your sense of humor factor into your teasing or being teased?
How do you like to be teased?

bb245473fd454bd0d8c26294a9d0d31ca9f415cc.jpg

How much does playful teasing factor into your kinks?
Is teasing a kink on its own?
Does your sense of humor factor into your teasing or being teased?
How do you like to be teased?

Teasing is key. Anticipation and build up makes everything better.
Is teasing a kink? I think it can be especially in terms of emotional s/m but I don't think it always qualities as kink. Sometimes it's just flirting.
Humor alone is sexy. If you can take or dish a joke and it adds to your arousal, you're top tier sexy. I love being teased or gently made fun of during foreplay (Omg look how wet that made you? What kind of girl likes to xyz).
Excellent question HW

Have you ever taken 2 (or 3) dicks at once? Or have you been one of the dicks being given?
What was that experience like? (Please provide extensive photo and video evidence 😛)
Is this something you have fantasized about?
What would be your perfect scenario for this?
Do you/would you feel like you are being overwhelmed with cock, or that you are in charge and being “served” by all the cocks?
Are you afraid to answer this based on a stigma that might be attached?
Would you prefer all cocks, or one cock, a finger in your butt and a tongue on your clit?
Have you ever been, or would you like to be “spit roasted” (for the lack of a better term)?

Have you ever taken 2 (or 3) dicks at once? Or have you been one of the dicks being given?
I have entertained 2 dicks at once. I have never been the dick in that sense.
What was that experience like? (Please provide extensive photo and video evidence 😛)
I had a lot of fun. I'd like to repeat it as I am sure I could improve the situation. It was long ago, if there is still any evidence, it would be in they possession of one of the men
Is this something you have fantasized about?
yes
What would be your perfect scenario for this?
perfect does not exist, therefore I can not answer, I'd see where it goes
Do you/would you feel like you are being overwhelmed with cock, or that you are in charge and being “served” by all the cocks?
This is actually why I want a redo. Tried the double penetration thing and felt overwhelmed. It wasn't even overwhelmed with cock, but more crowded and awkward, like when you are trying leave a really crowded club and just want everyone to take a step back. I ended that idea due to that claustrophobic feeling and I think I should have just taken a few breaths and powered through it, or tried to find a space solution
Are you afraid to answer this based on a stigma that might be attached?
I had a momentary pause, but I've been here 5 years, I've provided way more to judge me on. I doubt anyone who knows me would be remotely surprised by my answers.
Would you prefer all cocks, or one cock, a finger in your butt and a tongue on your clit?
Why not try all? Again though, I really want try to repeat both cocks and fix or get passed what made me uncomfortable the first time. It bothers me to have left that unresolved.
Have you ever been, or would you like to be “spit roasted” (for the lack of a better term)?
I have and am good with it, that was much more simple. Easy fall back in the 2 men situation.

I had a momentary pause, but I've been here 5 years, I've provided way more to judge me on. I doubt anyone who knows me would be remotely surprised by my answers.
I’m glad you answered. There’s no reason anyone should feel weird about wanting or partaking in this.
It‘s sexy and awesome!
I used to think it was a strange thing for people to do—I couldn’t wrap my head around it, but now I feel totally differently. And, with the right people, I would gladly take part. It would be an incredible experience to take a woman and totally and utterly satisfy her by fucking her brains out with the right set of guys.

I’m glad you answered. There’s no reason anyone should feel weird about wanting or partaking in this.
It‘s sexy and awesome!
I used to think it was a strange thing for people to do—I couldn’t wrap my head around it, but now I feel totally differently. And, with the right people, I would gladly take part. It would be an incredible experience to take a woman and totally and utterly satisfy her by fucking her brains out with the right set of guys.
Well, obviously you know many people feel weird stating it or you wouldn't have asked about that. I would be less inclined to state it in person, well unless asked directly. Men intimidate easily so I try not to be too much more slutty than they are as to not spook them. :ROFLMAO:

However, while I have only ever been asked once (and clearly I said yes lol) I think if a man is asking that question, he has to be considering some form of threesome as it would be an odd random question, so I'd answer yes again. I also think it is likely most of the normies wouldn't even consider. Many of the people here aren't really representative of the typical thoughts. I very much agree that it would be an incredible experience to be completely well fucked by the right set of guys, but I do know most women would say no. 🤷‍♀️ I guess why not is one of life's mysteries that will never fully make sense to me.

I used to post about kinks freely here then got embarrassed because it can be judged harshly. Now I’m relieved if a new friend brings up old kink posts so I don’t have to.

I used to post about kinks freely here then got embarrassed because it can be judged harshly. Now I’m relieved if a new friend brings up old kink posts so I don’t have to.
That’s interesting. I won’t ask what kinks you have that embarrassed you, but it must be difficult when your kinks are outside the norm—especially considering that many kinks are already outside the norm. It’s like being judged by Carnies!🤣

Have you lost interest in someone when finding out their kinks?
Has someone lost interest in you when they found out your kinks?
How did/do you reconcile having differing kinks in your relationships?

No to the first one, everyone is entitled to their own likes and dislikes in life, kink is no different.

Yes, yes and yes again. The three times (on lit) I stepped outside my comfort zone to reply to a genuine good natured conversation about life then turned into a series of discussions of them trying to understand my kinks. Three times they ran for the hills. I at least selected decent enough that they told me how much I freaked them out before they ran.
Real life, I have never been turned down. So much more is conveyed with body language than I can ever hope to get across here and I usually don't offer myself off to people who aren't already in the scene.

I don't anymore.
I have dulled my own needs down to make myself more tame to someone else before, it felt far to much like lying to myself and them.
I'm far more happy being secure in who I am then second guessing every move I make.

for clarity, "interest" is the desire to screw someone/continue screwing them?

Yes, I have run into kinks that were too much of a turn off to entertain, or at least lessened my interest.

Yes, I have found men who couldn't deal with mine, though that was more gradual process.

It depends, everything is a give and take. However, there is participating in something that honestly bores someone or someone doesn't really get to something that is a more firm no, that does not work for me. All one can really do is be upfront and let the chips fall where they may. I am very willing to compromise, willing to many things, but if it is simply untenable, it is, and I am not what you are looking for.

-No. However, kink never came much into my conversations before Lit.

-Not that I'm aware, but again, Lit has been my kink discovery experience and I've discussed it freely on the board. I'd be a little surprised if anyone approached me who wasn't aware of what I like.

Though, really, I suppose I'm not around enough these days to be much in the Lit public eye…. Eh. Same answer.

-I wouldn't. If I were looking to form a relationship (which I'm not) kink similarity would be a primary consideration. I'd lead with the kink.

Aaaand probably trip, because a kink sign and my klutzy are unlikely to be compatible. 😂

It depends on a few factors, such as if they fall into my hard no's. Everyone has a right to their kinks. The issue comes up when the person knows it's a hard no of mine and tries to force the issue.
There's been other reasons why they lost interest. I am more vanilla when it comes to my kinks, to an extent.
Part of the time, I learned about the kink and allowed myself to try it as long as it wasn't a hard no. Either I grew to like it or the person respected the fact I tried it for them.

51UAnQy6qgL.jpg

With Halloween month coming up it’s time to talk about scary, monster-related erotic stories.

What are some of your favorite spooky, scary or monster based erotic stories?
What is a good source for good old fashioned sci-fi, gothic horror, creature feature type sex stories?
What creature/monster do you find the most sexy?
Does good Creaturotica revolve around sexy couples being terrorized by a monster, or do you actually have to have sex with the monster for the story to be good?

Disclaimer: the idea for this line of questions was inspired by this post:
https://forum.literotica.com/threads/cock-map.1425706/page-66#post-95766630

Back