MD, DC, VA Roll Call

Welcome All-the Goodies. Nice to know there are some women here. Nothing wrong with real meet ups as long as both parties are into it but if you are not into that then don't let guys bug you. Take Care.

How was everybody's day? Went to the park at the end of the National Airport runways this morning to take pics. Really cool seeing the planes so close up as they are coming in for a landing. Played volleyball in the afternoon and then sat on the deck with a glass of wine and enjoyed an evening breeze while grilling dinner. Had grilled chicken in a vadilia onion sauce. Gonna be a scorcher tomorrow so not sure how much I will leave the house. Everybody take care.

Hey all! 24 Year old guy who is looking for a little fun. Chat is great, Friends are better, but I'm looking for a little fun in the bedroom and out. Hope to hear from you, Ladies.

Chris

A bit hot and sticky outside on this Fathers day. Be a good day to be at the beach or pool where there are ladies in tiny bikinis. :D Hope everybody is having a great day. Don't forget to tell everybody about your day before bed tonight.

Last edited:
Just bumping trying to keep the thread going. Don't want all the lit members in DC to feel lost. :D

40 yo straight white male from Dale City/Dumfries/Hoodbridge area. I could really use a fuckbuddy.

Morning everybody! Hope all the fathers here had a great Father's Day. Glad to see this thread is still alive. Now we just have to coax the lovely females in the MD/DC/VA area out to play with us! :D

Hey all! It is beastly hot out side today!!
Had an exciting day at work, found a spider in my bra, went a lil crazy, accidentally flashed a dude at work!!!

hope everyone stays cool today!!!!

Yes it is hot out. Lot of sweaty people running around. I am sure the dude at work you flashed was not upset. :) Hope the spider did not take a bite. lol.

checking in from the Richmond, Va area. 35/m anyone with a BB pin me for BBM 31f10f81

Lol

Hey all! It is beastly hot out side today!!
Had an exciting day at work, found a spider in my bra, went a lil crazy, accidentally flashed a dude at work!!!

hope everyone stays cool today!!!!

So that was you ??? hahaha :) :devil:;)

He is an older very straight laced type fella- he prolly about shit his pants!!! I couldnt help laughing at the look on his face!

And - thankfully - no spider bite!!!!

More likely he probably got a rise out it. Wish something like that would happen to me. :D If there had been a spider bite I might have had to suck the poison out. I know it would be a rough job but it is my duty to save you.

Last edited:
Back