Mature Ladies At Church

I’ve been giving...the eye...the leg...and the wiggle...i love church....

Time to share with us about the ladies you saw at church who gave you naughty thoughts, or ladies, what you did to stimulate inappropriate thoughts in some of the men. ;)

Got a full-length hug from a BBW who gives a sigh and "thanks for the hug". My personal, un-verified opinion is that she has needs that are not being met. I'm old enough to be her father.

Got a full-length hug from a BBW who gives a sigh and "thanks for the hug". My personal, un-verified opinion is that she has needs that are not being met. I'm old enough to be her father.

As I am fond of saying...

"I'm old enough to be your father, but still young enough to be your Daddy..."

:D:D

She will probably give you the best sex you've had in a long time . . .

Here we are again on the verge of Sunday. What lustful heavenly visions will you be seeing in church tomorrow?

Anyone get lustfully inspired in church today? Light summer dresses, bare legs, etc....

New young lady in church today with awesome knockers. She enjoyed being noticed! :rose:

tumblr_oaineeeSb71rgocz0o1_1280.jpg

I was handing out first time visitor cards in church this morning, and had the pleasure of giving one to an older (I'd say between 65 to 70) but rather attractive lady. She was short, maybe just a little rounded, smooth skin for her age and a magnificent head of grey hair. I gave her my warmest smile when handing her the card and instructing her what to do with it. I couldn't keep my eyes from continually glancing at her throughout the service, she was just so darn sexy!

I was handing out first time visitor cards in church this morning, and had the pleasure of giving one to an older (I'd say between 65 to 70) but rather attractive lady. She was short, maybe just a little rounded, smooth skin for her age and a magnificent head of grey hair. I gave her my warmest smile when handing her the card and instructing her what to do with it. I couldn't keep my eyes from continually glancing at her throughout the service, she was just so darn sexy!

Great story. Anyone else see someone they couldn't keep their eyes off, or generated sexy thoughts?

Ladies you can all participate too.

Who caught your eye in church today? Tell us all about her. Or him.

Back