Mature Ladies At Church

Went to church for New year's.. found myself turned on by the amount of milfs and sexy mature women.. Tight dresses showing off those sexy mature curves and big juicy tits galore..Any guys have ever been turned on looking at women in church..Ladies have you ever turned guys on at church or know a lady who has .Let me hear your tales please 💘 Happy New Year

As a regular church goer I have dressed simple and plain and that has really turned men into sex fiends. If you want to get ass groped or more dress plain in church and sit near the back and you will soon have lots of friends.

As a regular church goer I have dressed simple and plain and that has really turned men into sex fiends. If you want to get ass groped or more dress plain in church and sit near the back and you will soon have lots of friends.

Simple and plain doesn't mean ugly. :) It means basic for me and can be very attractive. :) Do you wear high or low heels?

Who or what caught your eye and naughty fantasies in church today?

Who or what caught your eye and naughty fantasies in church today?

One in particular, a curvy young, early 30-something mom tending to her kiddos. She had on a sheer (WAY too sheer for church) pale yellow, summery sundress. Tight bodice squeezing those plump milky globes together. Her big, white mammaries almost fell out into full view as she bent over to help her little boy tie his shoes.....

One in particular, a curvy young, early 30-something mom tending to her kiddos. She had on a sheer (WAY too sheer for church) pale yellow, summery sundress. Tight bodice squeezing those plump milky globes together. Her big, white mammaries almost fell out into full view as she bent over to help her little boy tie his shoes.....

sounds delightful.

Any visions of erotic beauty in church today?

Yesterday was eventful, with lots of events going on at church. During one of these after church events, I walked up to one of our close family friends - a mother of 4 near 40 years old - I have known her and her parents for most of her life. She never dresses provocatively - always conservative but stylish. However, unusual for her, on this day she was dressed kind of dowdy with a long dress with print....just not her usual style. It has been unusually cold in the church that day, and now in the multi-purpose building it was even colder. As I approached her and staring right at me were these two very hard, erect and visible nipples. "Oh, my, God!" I thought as I know I must have had a grin on my face. I enjoyed the view for while as we chatted...trying not to be caught looking. What a fun few minutes at church!

:)
Yesterday was eventful, with lots of events going on at church. During one of these after church events, I walked up to one of our close family friends - a mother of 4 near 40 years old - I have known her and her parents for most of her life. She never dresses provocatively - always conservative but stylish. However, unusual for her, on this day she was dressed kind of dowdy with a long dress with print....just not her usual style. It has been unusually cold in the church that day, and now in the multi-purpose building it was even colder. As I approached her and staring right at me were these two very hard, erect and visible nipples. "Oh, my, God!" I thought as I know I must have had a grin on my face. I enjoyed the view for while as we chatted...trying not to be caught looking. What a fun few minutes at church!

Sounds like a heavenly moment....how exciting......

A couple years ago, I was sitting in church after the main meeting, not having stood up yet to leave the chapel. I was sitting in the pew looking at something that had fallen on the ground in the pew just in front of. I was raising my eyes, getting ready to stand up and I saw the woman in the next pew after that was wearing a white skirt that was surprisingly sheer, and I could see her slip, which was kind of skeewampus. I looked to see the wife of a good friend, who would later become my boss. I felt very guilty. A half hour later, when I saw them again, she'd gone home and changed.

anyone seen any visions of hotness at church the last couple weeks?

One of my most memorable experiences was fingering my then girlfriend in the back row of the synagogue during a very long service.

We were bored and horny. I started to tease her by sliding a hand under her skirt. At first, it was a joke but then her eyes became glazed and her face flushed and I realised that she was really horny. So, I had no choice but to finish her off with my fingers.

It was so forbidden and, thus, an amazing turn on for both of us.

We were going to church, then afterwards going on a picnic, so I told my wife to wear a little blue and white sundress that I like her in. It is kind of short, and she was reluctant to wear it, but I said we would just be in and out anyway, and no one would notice.

NOPE!

It was step up day, so they had a fellowship mid-service, and so EVERYONE got to see her as she went through the pot luck brunch line. An old duffer came up to me and smiled and said, "Your wife sure looks cute in a dress". With his eyes, I think he was having his way with her right then and there.

My neighbors are regular church goers and often invite me along. On those Sundays that I do go we will stop for coffee after the services. My prayers are rewarded with her unbuttoning a couple buttons of her blouse and rubbing my thigh under the table.

My neighbors are regular church goers and often invite me along. On those Sundays that I do go we will stop for coffee after the services. My prayers are rewarded with her unbuttoning a couple buttons of her blouse and rubbing my thigh under the table.

And then, and then?????????:)

Love when she does that...:)

Back