Mature Ladies At Church

My wife is stunning, 5 3, 115 she is also a devout Christian. A couple weeks ago, she taught a young man from our church about making love. This young man is a foreign exchang student from Kenya, she had orgasm after orgasm while he drove his massive cock in her.

Love to see my middle class UK wife taken like that , just cumming all over young cock.

Hmmm

While slut wear is eye-catching, it's all there in one look, nothing to really keep you thinking on. Too many men and women have forgotten the total sexiness of a well-dressed woman be it in a dress, skirt and blouse, or elegantly cut slacks and blouse. And, of course, the hose and heels. We can't forget those. Let's here for the sexiness of clothes.

Think I need to go to church again

time to get ready for church/Sunday voyeurism. Guys, have you found a new reason to attend church now? Ladies do you ever try to tease the guys at church?

Hot times at church!

Yes, I was rock hard in church again this morning. I've banged a couple of ladies from my church and fantasize about numerous others, especially the ones that come off so prim & proper. I'll share some stories later.

My wife is stunning, 5 3, 115 she is also a devout Christian. A couple weeks ago, she taught a young man from our church about making love. This young man is a foreign exchang student from Kenya, she had orgasm after orgasm while he drove his massive cock in her.

Hmmm? Taught a young man about making love? What if I said I didn't know how to make love? Would you let me have a lesson with her?;)

Yes, I was rock hard in church again this morning. I've banged a couple of ladies from my church and fantasize about numerous others, especially the ones that come off so prim & proper. I'll share some stories later.

Care to tell us about the women you were looking at in church today? What were they wearing that got you so hard?

Care to tell us about the women you were looking at in church today? What were they wearing that got you so hard?

Well, today it was somebody new, someones Mom or Aunt who was visiting, and she was sitting right beside me. Not a bombshell, by any means, just an average looking woman, wearing a sleeveless flowered dress, cut above the knee, which was a little out of style, glasses and hair too. She was doing her best to look good... which I like. A typical middle aged housewife, a bit on the dowdy side who's gained a few pounds since she bought the dress. Nice titties filled out the top fairly well.

She was also wearing panty hose or nylons and kept crossing and uncrossing her legs. The sound of that drives me crazy. I couldn't help myself, I kept trying to steal glances at her. I was imagining she was wearing those stay-up nylons, with crotch less panties. I was fantasizing about following her into the ladies bathroom during the message, and just taking her right there, on the bathroom counter with all her clothes on. A quickie if you like.

Sunday is approaching fast. Who do you have your eye on at church? Or did you do something with your church group during the week and someone caught your eye?

Ladies did you tease the men at church? Men, did you see anyone who caught your fancy at church today? Tell us about either.

I've often fantasized about Mormon women. Even dry humping with our clothes on would totally get me off with a Mormon gal

I would have got in that Mormon pussy while I had the chance. I've seen some fine ass Mormon chicks here where I live but they always seem so reserved

I've always wanted to fuck a Mormon girl with my undies still on. Kinda like it's forbidden or something that I should be with a woman of Jehovah or whatever, lol

anything catch your eyes in church yesterday guys? Any guy catch your eyes in church ladies?

Back