Married Woman At Swingers Club

Ray shot his hot creamy load deep inside Anna and collapsed on top of her in exhaustion but elated at having drawn a responding orgasm from Anna. Not just an ordinary orgasm but one that had drained her as much as he was drained
The cheers and applause from the onlookers rang in his ears and he weakly raised his arm in a celebratory salute of triumph.
"Stick around folks I ain't done yet." He managed to croak out as Anna began to wriggle under him.

Anna rolls out from underneath of Ray, panting and soaked with sweat. "Guys, that was the warmup!" she exclaims to cheers from the audience. She lays on her back, spreading her legs wide. "Now, who wants this hole?"

OOC: Alan, 52, member of the club with my wife, Karen, 46 (open to any of ladies who want to jump in here)

Walking out of one of the semi-private rooms, I hear a voice, "Now who wants this hole?"

Not sure where my wife is, but definitely not her voice, so I walk toward the middle of the circle in the main room and find this newbie on the floor, obviously freshly fucked, and ready for more. I'm one of those who comes to the club, strips and spends the evening naked, so I am definitely ready to go. Offering you a hand, "Nothing personal, but I'm not one for fucking on the floor, but if you want to accompany me to my room, we can certainly give you another cock to plug that hole."

Ray looks up bleary eyed as he hears a voice that he recognises telling Anna that he'll see to her but in a private room. Not really wanting Anna to go yet he mumbles,

"It's your choice babe but remember you are MY guest so I have first claim on your pussy, I'm sure Alan will keep you ticking over but when you feel you want some real meat come and find me."

He collapses back on the floor his cock still semi hard enough to prompt several of the naked ladies watching to lick their lips or begin to play with their assorted clits and pussies. He clutches hold of Anna's discarded dress now rumpled and creased knowing that she will need it when she finally goes home.

Suddenly his view is blocked as a firm but soft pair of ass cheeks sit astride him and his nose is buried in a wet musky scented pussy that he remembers from their last meeting ironically it belongs to Karen , Alan's wife. Considerably older than Anna but a real good obliging screw.

Katie (Karen) 46 .... Alan's submissive wife (see my Profile)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Ray will want your tight little cunt Slave' Alan grins

I quickly oblige and my long legs soon are astride Ray and his skilful mouth ... my wetness evident

I quickly stand up ... Ray's saliva dripping as I smooth my short skirt back into place

I move quickly to MissA's side

Karen or Katie as she is known in our community wriggles her hot musky cunt over Ray's eager probing tongue but moves over to Anna as Anna demands her attention and the two beauties exchange a long lingering kiss and smooth their hands over each others ripe luscious bodies a Ray's cock grows bigger and harder wanting one of them to attend to him.
"Anna, Katie, for pity's sake one of you. He groans out loud .

Annie nods ... giving her approval and I move back to Ray ....

Your eye brows raising and I obediently lift up my dress and once again lower myself onto your talented mouth ....

''Good Slave' you murmur as I slowly bend over and start to kiss and lick your throbbing shaft ...

Your hands sliding my loose dress higher up my long legs and expose my tanned cheeks ... my plug sparkling in the lights ....

Your tongue delving deliciously into my flooding wetness

Ray breathes a sigh of relief as Anna nods her agreement to Katie seeing to his now rampant throbbing cock and she stands over him lowering her delicious scented wet hole down to his eager hot tongue lifting her dress so her tantalizing firm thighs grip both sides of his head and rotates her hips so his tongue tastes every inch of her wet flowing slit.
Ray would have gasped had he been able when Katie leaned forward and the tip ofher tongue slid into the slippery Nelson's Eye before she enveloped his full hot length in her throat and began to suck vigorously.

The thick shaft stretching my lips wide open as I slid slowly up and down ... my body on fire .....

Moaning softly around the thrusting sex as I felt your fingers gently spreading my cheeks further open ....

Your other hand gently toying my plug ... teasing me ... your sex swelling with pleasure as I started to bob up and down faster .....

Ray's hand grasped Katie's strong toned thighs and worked her muscles into tight cords and he slid his strong hands to her ass and found the big black plug barring his way so grasping the end that protruded from her ass he began working it in and out and twisting it inside her, with his free hand he spread the puffy cunt lips wider and opened her up to take his clenched fist and worked it into her up to his wrist ignoring her pleas to stop.
"You made your choice you dirty fucking slut so now you gotta take the consequences, for now you belong to me. "

Your sex huge as I felt my body craving more and more ... my juices gushing as I worked your throbbing sex ..... My legs trembling as I started to cum in a series of ever more intense orgasms .... moaning almost screaming around your sex as you continued impaling me

Ray's cock is close to exploding as Katie's hot mouth laves his swollen cock, relentlessly working him into a frenzy as he screws the butt plug deeper into her ass seemingly sucking it into her, her muffled screams now imploring him to keep using her holes. Distantly he can hear the roars of encouragement that come from the growing crowd as they gather to watch the two rutting figures writhing on the floor.
Katie stiffens and moans on his cock as orgasm after orgasm is wrung from her, shivering and shaking as one subsides and another takes its place.

I loll exhausted on your chest ... my heat dripping into your face as I slowly try to control my descent ... your sex thrusting up into my tired mouth

Anna grabs the slut by the hair and forces her to swallow the whole length of Ray. "Do you like that slut? Answer me!"

Katie unsurprisingly seemed exhausted and lolled over Ray's chest her tits taking deep breaths and working her stretched jaw as though chewing but she still had the presence of mind to swirl her hips and deliciously tasty cunt over Ray's tongue and thrust her pussy onto his clenched fist pumping inside her. With a sly gin Ray opened his fingers and found Katie's sensitive g-spot making her moan loudly and cum yet again.

Last edited:
Ray gasped out as Katie's hot mouth descended once more onto his rod at Anna's insistence and reached out to slide his fingers along Anna's slick excited slit and flicked her hard pink clit with his forefinger. Both women using him as their personal fuck toy.

Ray's sex now fucking my wet sloppy mouth ... faster and fsster as he spread my cheeks and toyed my now relaxed bottom ... the plug sliding easily in and out now as his thick sex swelled and pulsed filling my throat

Katie's hot wet mouth slid along Ray's swollen cock as she eagerly took it deeper into her stretched throat and she spluttered saliva over his driving shaft.
"I want your slack cunt you horny slut, c'mon get sat on my cock." Ray groaned.

As Ray maneuvered Katie to sit on his thick veined cock he was diddling Anna's wet pink pussy with his free hand,sliding up- and down her slippery wet hole, his fingers slipping inside her on the up stroke and grazing her clit with his thumb. Making a mental note to have her bent over the bar before the night was out.

I obediently straddled the throbbing meaty shaft, dripping with my saliva as Ray fondled my small breasts, tweaking my long hard nipples ... my sex flooding

The combination of Anna' hot pussy contracting on his fingers and Katie's flooding hole bouncing up and down made Ray even harder and he thrust his hips up as Katie pushed down bottoming out on her cervix in her soft silky tunnel of pleasure. one hand kneading and tweaking her breasts and hard tipped nipples as they bounced in time with their undulating bodies. Her little brown hole winking at him as Katie pleasured herself riding him like a Kentucky Derby winner.

'Love your tight dripping cunt Slut' Ray grins as I ride up and down, my next wave of pleasure rising through me faster and faster

'You goona cum again you hot little bitch?'

'Yes .... yes ... yes' I whimper

Back