Married or Attached But Looking Thread

34/f looking for more than hot chat/email, friendship. Hoping for sexy friends to meet up with.
Not overly into roll play unless it's gonna happen for real-

Must be fit, attractive, mature, honest and respectful. And travel to my area.

Hi bi how are you

Midwest

Looking for a gal to email, chat, etc. and let things develop naturally. Am interested in most things and am generally open minded. I don't judge but I'm not into blood, feces, children or animals. I am willing to explore most anything else.

Looking for a gal to email, chat, etc. and let things develop naturally. Am interested in most things and am generally open minded. I don't judge but I'm not into blood, feces, children or animals. I am willing to explore most anything else.

I'd like to echo those sentiments

What are you looking for here? Are you looking for a chat friend, a one night kind of think, a fuck buddy or more of a relationship on the side.

If you find what you are searching for let me know and we can talk. Or pm me and we can look for it together.

Older Married Male in SW Ontario looking

Older married male in the K-W,Brantford to Owen Sound Area of Ontario is looking for a willing woman to get to know and possibly get together with on a semi regular basis.

Life happens just not always the way we hope I would. 42 male and living in Cape Town, South Africa. Married but feels like I am suffocating would love to find some ladies to flirt and chat with.

Respectful and gentleman Londoner looking for fun - chat, email, rendezvous with lady/ladies who appreciate the finer things in life.

My favorite part of mating is kissing, and the favorite part of story is the build up- so you should enjoy the sensual things.

Prefer those who are in / likely to visit London some time soon.

edit: 32/M

Last edited:
Curious

I'm new to this but thought I would try. I'm 27, my wife is 32, and we have three kids. Our sex life was multiple times a day until after our youngest son. We both love each other and are both curious to try a few new things with other people. One of those is to talk/email sex with other people. She currently has a guy from work she talks sex with a lot but I don't really have my own female tease for me. :( I love to talk sex and just want to have some fun again too. Any takers or advice?

53 in central mass

Hi, good looking and in pretty good shape, I'm looking for an online friend for cam chats or discreet encounters.

Looking for a bi courious or bi womam for chat and play

hi

Older woman would love to chat and play with married women.

Mother_in_law

I am a 32 year old male and am missing that "spark" in my marriage as well. Would like to chat with someone in a similar situation, not for anything specific right away but you never know what might develop... :)

Married here, but need a discreet, commited mistress and one who embraces that role because of her deep need, just like mine.

42/m

I could definitely use some married or attached attention. :) just older, assertive guys though please.
42/m married, fit, and attractive. Looking for a something more than what I am getting. Think you can handle something like that?

engaged...wanting a female to role play with my fiance'...someone that really wants to enjoy the wild side...

m/43 here...looking for chat and maybe phone now and then with F...may even stroke on cam for ya :D lol

Don't care if you are married, just let me know up front etc...

Back