Married or Attached But Looking Thread

34-year-old man here, very happily married, but an open marriage. Flirting online, chatting, camming, etc. is always fun, and with the right chemistry, my wife might be interested in getting involved, too.

Too many men!

"Too many guys.." hmmm...interesting concept.... :)

Seems like you are indoor getting the testosterone problem, which males have. I am 80, so do qualify as an older man, but also in th USA, which may disqualify me. Not sure what you would like in a suit..I have several, but prefer sport jackets and slacks, Does that pass muster.

Married but looking Male, 6-5 and 230, up for gmail messenger chat...

page Me any time...allenwmsusa...

Seems like you are indoor getting the testosterone problem, which males have. I am 80, so do qualify as an older man, but also in th USA, which may disqualify me. Not sure what you would like in a suit..I have several, but prefer sport jackets and slacks, Does that pass muster.

No.....sports jackets don't have the stern authority of suits!

Married but interested...

... to meet married or single ladies. Let's chat and then see where that takes us.

38 years old, 6'3", 215, living in NW OH area. I also travel to Napa, CA area quite often for work, so NoCal works, too.:D

Last edited:
Nice meeting new ppl

Feel free to send a PM. I like to chat.

Last edited:
45y/o Hispanic male. Tall, dark, and handsome. Well endowed intellectually and physically for your sexualu satisfaction. Very Dominant by nature. Traveling to San Diego on business next week. Would love to connect with a sexy sub for drinks and Domination.

45y/o Hispanic male. Tall, dark, and handsome. Well endowed intellectually and physically for your sexualu satisfaction. Very Dominant by nature. Traveling to San Diego on business next week. Would love to connect with a sexy sub for drinks and Domination.

We should talk.... :)

Guys just wanna have fun too!

Hi there. I am a married white guy, 54 years young. I am looking for a woman, or women who would like to trade erotic e-mails, or maybe even get into web cams. Would love to hear from you girls, so dont be shy. Drop me a line, and we can trade pics if you desire.

34 married female. I've away for awhile but came back. To make long story short, my boyfriend of six month moved out of town. And wondering if I could find replacement. Lol. Hopefully someone like bradly cooper. :)

oh, yes!

34 married female. I've away for awhile but came back. To make long story short, my boyfriend of six month moved out of town. And wondering if I could find replacement. Lol. Hopefully someone like bradly cooper. :)

Sweet,
You are gorgeous!
Just the description of you drives me crazy!!!
I love love love a petit woman!!!!!!

What about the black Bradly Cooper? ;)

Another

I'm a 43 year old married male in the Annapolis area. Not in an open marriage, but she certainly knows I'm not happy with our lack of a sex life. Any females close by who would like to meet?

In a LTR but looking for some extra excitement. I want to try some new things. I'm 28 in Sacramento and love getting my cock sucked, am interested in trying some anal play as well. I cum really hard with a finger in my ass and have wondered what it might be like to have something other than my own finger in there.

Back