Okay. I'm very, very particular about prizes. What are they?
Don't know yet.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Okay. I'm very, very particular about prizes. What are they?
Ummm, you didn't specify.
I suppose I could send Shane, or have phone sex, or something?
Who's Shane, and why would I have phone sex with him?????
NoNoNo.
Shane is this delish massage therapist...you will love him.
Take him...I mean, that prize!!!!
NoNoNo.
Shane is this delish massage therapist...you will love him.
Take him...I mean, that prize!!!!
You're driving aren't you?![]()

Who me? I resemble that statement
Could someone explain what the fuck is going on? I've only been gone 10 minutes?!![]()
It was boobs.Could someone explain what the fuck is going on? I've only been gone 10 minutes?!![]()
Oh, ok.....I'll take Shane for 500 Alex.
Hello, my name is Shane![]()

Excuse me. I'm having a moment.
NURSE PORN.
*sigh*
Who's winning at the moment? Do we have a favorite? Is anyone running a book?Fine....not gonna submit any more pictures to this contest since there seems to be no interest in them.![]()
Fine....not gonna submit any more pictures to this contest since there seems to be no interest in them.![]()
So. Now's as good a time as any to ask...seeing as he's such an attention whore.
ChainedUp means who...you or the other?