Life in DeSatinistLand Sucks

No, I didn’t read the report. Just the headline. I’m not critical of Brightline. The person I responded to has been critical of Brightline operations in evil “DeSantisland.” Just pointing out that they operate in NewsomLand as well.
And I am sure idiots don't stop, or ignore crossing systems in California too.

So explain the LOL? Up to that point I'd believe your answer. Since you did add it, I just throw it on the pile of other horseshit angst you try and sell about California. You are the sum of your posts.

Did you read the news report? The train hit a car, but that's the fault of the manufacturer. Fuck I love when your prejudice of anything California gets in the way of facts....lol

So explain the LOL? Up to that point I'd believe your answer. Since you did add it, I just throw it on the pile of other horseshit angst you try and sell about California. You are the sum of your posts.
Your posts have no context and make no sense.

This DeSatanist Train has been plagued with problems for quite some time.

If I’ve said anything untrue about California feel free to point out my errors.

This is NOT the right move. Not NOW.

Florida

Florida's Insurance Crisis Just Got Worse

FEMA hikes flood insurance by 25 percent in southwest Florida, citing substandard post-Hurricane Ian rebuilds.

This will give Ronnie ammunition ... 'see the Feds dun it!!!!'
People need to learn that they have to get out of Florida. It's future isn't looking all that good. Unless you like to live in hip waders.

This is NOT the right move. Not NOW.

Florida

Florida's Insurance Crisis Just Got Worse

FEMA hikes flood insurance by 25 percent in southwest Florida, citing substandard post-Hurricane Ian rebuilds.

This will give Ronnie ammunition ... 'see the Feds dun it!!!!'

The main problem in Fla is that they don't build to hurricane standards. The building code has all kinds of required brackets and straps and stuff but the reality is that an wood framed building is subject to destruction in hurricane strength winds.

If you want a building that will survive a hurricane with minimal damage it needs to be a water tight reinforced concrete bunker. Semi earth sheltered may also work.

Stick framed is a guaranteed loss. Mobile homes and modular homes are death traps. Worse, they contribute to the airborne debris which causes damage to other buildings.

People need to learn that they have to get out of Florida. It's future isn't looking all that good. Unless you like to live in hip waders.
I'm still amazed at the number of people who are moving to Florida. It is the state most vulnerable to climate change disasters in the upcoming decades.

The main problem in Fla is that they don't build to hurricane standards. The building code has all kinds of required brackets and straps and stuff but the reality is that an wood framed building is subject to destruction in hurricane strength winds.

If you want a building that will survive a hurricane with minimal damage it needs to be a water tight reinforced concrete bunker. Semi earth sheltered may also work.

Stick framed is a guaranteed loss. Mobile homes and modular homes are death traps. Worse, they contribute to the airborne debris which causes damage to other buildings.
This is actually a good post (Seriously, it is!) but it underscores a possible problem: Building codes in Florida are not sufficient. In California, they have very strict building codes to account for the possibility of earthquakes. Florida's building codes are not sufficient to protect against the natural disasters they face- and they should be. Unfortunately, I do not see the government in Florida taking the needed steps to tighten up the building codes- because that would be seen as "over-regulation" and bad for buisness.

That won't happen in a state that is becoming less habitable but still has a booming population.

Campers and trailers are built as temporary homes. In Florida, they are disposable. Depending on them as permanent homes won't end well.
That explains Goodland Fl in such concise detail. By all means, continue!

So he's not only dead-set against worker safety but seems to want to see workers suffer from heat stroke and dehydration.

In other words, he's not only openly racist but also cruel and sadistic.
WHY the fuck would anyone want to vote for this guy again?

Why would an primarily old , white, sociopathic and Christo-fascist electorate want to vote for that guy again???

🤔

I can think of a few reasons…

😑

Look Ron said the part out loud we all thought about him!

“You have some people who are taking the curriculum transparency, and they are trying to weaponize that for political purposes,” he said at an event in Jacksonville, Florida. “That involves objecting to normal books, like some of the books that I saw in the teacher’s lounge, these classic books.”

Some people… you mean, yourself! He has learned from the Cheeto… call out yourself by blaming others.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/16/politics/desantis-education-book-challenges-reaj/index.html

Awesome that he is trying to get some credit for steering the ship back to sanity when the law doesn’t really have any teeth when someone violates the new provision. How about this, you spend millions of taxpayer dollars Ron to ship violators to Martha’s Vineyard?

@BabyBoomer50s Some people eh?

Back