Lies, Damn Lies, And Democrats

Dems calling J/6 worse than 911, give me a fucking break! system.
Who’s doing that?

That's BS without any historical foundation. Republicans and Democrats have always had the right to appoint their own members to committees. It was Nancy Pelosi who made the decision to stack the deck against Donald Trump. She created a Star Chamber proceeding she knew would provide a predetermined outcome that would enhance the Democrat Party objective for 2024.
She and others didn’t want Jordan or Banks because they would have been disruptive to the work. McCarthy could have put others on but chose not to.

The only Republicans having a problem with Tucker's release are those Rinos that have been exposed as pro-Democrat liars by that release.
McConnell is hardly a Rino.

How do you know it was edited for effect, have you seen all of the videos?
Seriously?

What event "worse than 9-11" and "the worst attack against our democracy since the Civil War" took place in the Capitol Building that Tucker edited out?
Who’s saying that?

God, you're full of shit:

Federal Judge Finds J6 Defendant Not Guilty, Nuking DOJ Charges That Walking Through An Open Door Is A Crime​

BY: JORDAN BOYD
APRIL 06, 2022

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/lies-damn-lies-and-democrats.1583948/page-3#post-96573081
There were people arrested during the Floyd protests who didn't do anything and we're also acquitted. That doesn't mean violence didn't occur during those protests. (But most protestors didn't break the law by entering a federal building to obstruct government business)

Who’s doing that?

She and others didn’t want Jordan or Banks because they would have been disruptive to the work. McCarthy could have put others on but chose not to.

Seriously?

Who’s saying that?
Who’s doing that?

Seriously?

Who’s saying that?
Seriously?

Your fucked up President, his spokesperson, and the WAPO to name but a few;

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...d888f2-14f3-11e8-8b08-027a6ccb38eb_story.html

https://www.thefirsttv.com/watch-pr...-jan-6-riot-worst-attack-since-the-civil-war/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Capitol-storming-worst-attack-Civil-War.html

Jan 6 footage shows 'QAnon Shaman' Jacob Chansley urging protestors to leave Capitol after Trump tweet to 'go home'​

"Donald Trump has asked everybody to go home!" Chansley said via megaphone. "We made our point, Donald Trump asked us to go home."

Olivia Rondeau

Mar 10, 2023

Jacob Chansley, the man who went viral for being pictured in the Capitol building on Jan. 6 in his horned costume that got him dubbed the "QAnon Shaman," can be seen telling protestors to turn away and go home during the riot, re-emerged footage shows.

"Donald Trump has asked everybody to go home!" Chansley could be seen announcing into a megaphone to the crowd at the doors to the building. "We made our point, Donald Trump asked us to go home."

More here:https://thepostmillennial.com/jan-6...ter-trump-tweet-to-go-home?utm_campaign=64487

It's all a big lie isn't it Jomar?:rolleyes:

Jan 6 footage shows 'QAnon Shaman' Jacob Chansley urging protestors to leave Capitol after Trump tweet to 'go home'​

"Donald Trump has asked everybody to go home!" Chansley said via megaphone. "We made our point, Donald Trump asked us to go home."
Olivia Rondeau
Mar 10, 2023

Jacob Chansley, the man who went viral for being pictured in the Capitol building on Jan. 6 in his horned costume that got him dubbed the "QAnon Shaman," can be seen telling protestors to turn away and go home during the riot, re-emerged footage shows.

"Donald Trump has asked everybody to go home!" Chansley could be seen announcing into a megaphone to the crowd at the doors to the building. "We made our point, Donald Trump asked us to go home."

More here:https://thepostmillennial.com/jan-6...ter-trump-tweet-to-go-home?utm_campaign=64487

So he broke the law and he apparently does what Trump tells him to do.

Interesting take. Might give some insight into the first part

Olivia Rondeau
Mar 10, 2023

If the video shows it shows it.

But yeah, he does what trump tells him to do. Good for him in this particular case.

That's BS without any historical foundation. Republicans and Democrats have always had the right to appoint their own members to committees. It was Nancy Pelosi who made the decision to stack the deck against Donald Trump. She created a Star Chamber proceeding she knew would provide a predetermined outcome that would enhance the Democrat Party objective for 2024.
Nope. It was McCarthy who opted not to name any additional Republicans to the committee when she rejected two of his five nominees. He could have named anyone else except those two, and instead he opted to take his marbles and go home. Of course he knew it would fool people like you.

I guess the J6 committee should have shown all 41,000 hrs of video.

🙄

I guess the J6 committee also should have focused on showing video of people who committed crimes AFTER they committed those crimes.

🙄

I can imagine the “members” of the RWCJ on a jury that watches a video tape of a perp’s armed robbery and murder of a convenience store clerk from the store’s interior security camera footage, but gives more weight to the convenience store’s exterior security camera footage that shows the perp calmly walking away.

👉 RWCJ 🤣

🇺🇸

Side note: Nothing detracts from the seriousness of THE REASON the insurrectionists breached the Capitol. - Their purpose was to interrupt the certification of President Biden’s election.

That * is / was a greater threat to democracy writ large than ANY isolated conventional attack against a physical structure: Even an attack that results in massive damage and loss of life.

A nuclear attack on a major US city would be an equally significant attack; but even that wouldn’t be a direct assault on democracy writ large.

Side - Side note: Imagine if a mob of “antifa”had stormed the Capitol to stop the certification of the corrupt orange traitor in 2016.

How would that * have been depicted by Fox “News” and the RWCJ???

👉 RWCJ 🤣

🇺🇸

Last edited:
If the video shows it shows it.

But yeah, he does what trump tells him to do. Good for him in this particular case.

This is a perfect illustration of the fact that you don't know what you're talking about but come here and opine about what you believe are facts but aren't anyway.

This is a perfect illustration of the fact that you don't know what you're talking about but come here and opine about what you believe are facts but aren't anyway.
The problem is that the right is obfuscating the fact that Shaman boy broke into the Capitol and obstructed Congressional obligations. (He plead guilty to the latter)

Dude could literally be on video saving puppies from fires inside the Capitol and he still broke the law of which he was convicted.

Sure thing, counselor. If he was pure white snow, why is he in jail? Is he a political prisoner? Or did he illegally break into the capital building?

You must be a glutton for punishment the way you derp post daily here. But please keep it up, it’s entertaining!

Sure thing, counselor. If he was pure white snow, why is he in jail? Is he a political prisoner? Or did he illegally break into the capital building?

You must be a glutton for punishment the way you derp post daily here. But please keep it up, it’s entertaining!

He's in jail because the government failed to produce exculpatory evidence they were required by law to hand over. This creates a situation where the accused believes that there is no defense, even though there is, and he thus pleads guilty to the charges. See eg; Brady v. Maryland, 373 U.S. 83 (1963).

For those who aren't of a mind to actually get facts and instead rely on bullshit parsed to them by other idjits on Tweeter, the fact that the gov failed to hand over the videos showing him to be peaceful instead of violent and that he was invited into the building means that his Constitutional Rights to Due Process were sufficiently violated to the point that his guilty plea can be reversed and he can be set free. When the gov conceals defense evidence in order to coerce a conviction or guilty plea, they commit the most heinous act possible before the law.

In my opinion, ANYONE who supports this kind of behavior needs to be placed into the same situation as an abject lesson to the rest of society. The lawyers involved in this case will be disciplined as they justly deserve. That you seem to believe that due process is derp only shows how wrongheaded and ignorant you are in your zeal to go all in on progressive talking points because of your rampant TDS.

He's in jail because the government failed to produce exculpatory evidence they were required by law to hand over. This creates a situation where the accused believes that there is no defense, even though there is, and he thus pleads guilty to the charges. See eg; Brady v. Maryland, 373 U.S. 83 (1963).

For those who aren't of a mind to actually get facts and instead rely on bullshit parsed to them by other idjits on Tweeter, the fact that the gov failed to hand over the videos showing him to be peaceful instead of violent and that he was invited into the building means that his Constitutional Rights to Due Process were sufficiently violated to the point that his guilty plea can be reversed and he can be set free. When the gov conceals defense evidence in order to coerce a conviction or guilty plea, they commit the most heinous act possible before the law. In my opinion, ANYONE who supports this kind of behavior needs to be placed into the same situation as an abject lesson to the rest of society. The lawyers involved in this case will be disciplined as they justly deserve.
Incorrect. He's in jail because he pled guilty to the crime, which he clearly committed. Those claiming otherwise are ignoring the evidence, including a note to VP Pence saying "It's Only A Matter of Time. Justice Is Coming", and the plea.

Those who continue the line of "he was peaceful, therefore his conviction was wrong" are doing so with a complete disregard to any facts about his trial and his plea.

Last edited:
For those who aren't of a mind to actually get facts and instead rely on bullshit parsed to them by other idjits on Tweeter, the fact that the gov failed to hand over the videos showing him to be peaceful instead of violent and that he was invited into the building means that his Constitutional Rights to Due Process were sufficiently violated to the point that his guilty plea can be reversed and he can be set free. When the gov conceals defense evidence in order to coerce a conviction or guilty plea, they commit the most heinous act possible before the law.

In my opinion, ANYONE who supports this kind of behavior needs to be placed into the same situation as an abject lesson to the rest of society. The lawyers involved in this case will be disciplined as they justly deserve. That you seem to believe that due process is derp only shows how wrongheaded and ignorant you are in your zeal to go all in on progressive talking points because of your rampant TDS.
LOL, I hope you're not in private practice, you'd starve. Him walking around does not negate him being illegally there in the first place and then refusing to leave. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Facts are, he was not invited in, he was one of the first 30 in through a broken door. You're relying on lying Fucker Carlson's bullshit. Way to go, counselor!

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-january-6-jacob-chansley-tucker-carlson-193191103193

LOL, I hope you're not in private practice, you'd starve. Him walking around does not negate him being illegally there in the first place and then refusing to leave. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Facts are, he was not invited in, he was one of the first 30 in through a broken door. You're relying on lying Fucker Carlson's bullshit. Way to go, counselor!

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-january-6-jacob-chansley-tucker-carlson-193191103193
Jomar, stop. You're out of your league. You have no clue.

Bless your heart

With Harpy? Please!

But if you think you can school me, please link me up where I'm wrong. If I am I'll gladly admit to being so.

BTW, did you check my link out?
Yes, I did read it, but they are the same people who have lied about much of this from the beginning. I also saw the released video which puta several of the claims of the media at risk. The answer to all of this is going to be McCarthy's coming release of all of the video to anyone in the media who wants to view them. You realize Tucker doesn't have possession of the video. His producers had to go into the capitol to view them. We will soon see whether or not Tucker has lied about what the tapes show and what they don't show. We already know that many of the claims by the media are false, especially those claiming officers were killed by rioters on J6, it never happened. The only person killed was an unarmed woman named Ashley Babbit who was murdered by a Capitol Police Captain.

Yes, I did read it, but they are the same people who have lied about much of this from the beginning. I also saw the released video which puta several of the claims of the media at risk. The answer to all of this is going to be McCarthy's coming release of all of the video to anyone in the media who wants to view them.
I think the whole thing should be released.

You realize Tucker doesn't have possession of the video. His producers had to go into the capitol to view them.
But they had access to 41K hours, no?

We will soon see whether or not Tucker has lied about what the tapes show and what they don't show.
He's already on record as a liar, so I'm not expecting he'll come out looking shiny.

We already know that many of the claims by the media are false, especially those claiming officers were killed by rioters on J6, it never happened.
Yes, and they've been corrected.

The only person killed was an unarmed woman named Ashley Babbit who was murdered by a Capitol Police Captain.
She wasn't murdered. She was where she shouldn't have been, not doing what she was told, and breaking and entering a restricted area. Sorry she died, but it's really on her.

Back