Let's hear it for the boys - Gentle FemDom in pics

tumblr_p7sda6xpoA1wiy8bso1_500.jpg

I like it. Don't often see guys that get written on like this.

Hmm. That sharpie would interfere with my daily sucking quota. :rolleyes:

I wonder, do they make flavored body paint?

Oh yes. I could pool some in the small of his back and sweep chunks of fresh fruit through it while i watch my favorite romcoms.

Any wiggles on his part and his bum is right there ready and waiting for a corrective smack or bite. Perfect positioning! :)

Oh yes. I could pool some in the small of his back and sweep chunks of fresh fruit through it while i watch my favorite romcoms.

Any wiggles on his part and his bum is right there ready and waiting for a corrective smack or bite. Perfect positioning! :)

I'll wiggle frequently. :D

My husband pretends to hate it but I'm convinced he actually likes it.

The first time I made him cum on his own face was in a position very similar to this one. I told him it was only fair because of all the time he's plastered my face (usually without much warning!). Now on the rare occasions he lets me tie him up he always makes me promise not to make him cum on his own face. Sometimes I keep my promise. Sometimes I "forget".

The last time we had a 3way, me and the other woman made him burst all over his face then we smothered him in kisses to clean it all up and let him watch us have sloppy make-out sess until he was ready for round two. :devil: :D (that's how I know he doesn't really hate it lol)

You sound so much like my wife that you could be her evil sister!

Back