Let's hear it for the boys - Gentle FemDom in pics

jOQQwY1.jpg

Is this a thing guys like? Looks tricky. Is it the position, so you can actually be ejaculating on yourself or can the cum eating be done in a different way?

I had a Domme do that to me once. It was so I would cum in my own mouth. The thought was more exciting than the actual act. The "my cum in my own mouth" was fine, but I kept slipping off the wall and falling over. :eek:

I enjoyed that Domme, but she was a bit clumsy :eek:

Is this a thing guys like? Looks tricky. Is it the position, so you can actually be ejaculating on yourself or can the cum eating be done in a different way?

My husband pretends to hate it but I'm convinced he actually likes it.

The first time I made him cum on his own face was in a position very similar to this one. I told him it was only fair because of all the time he's plastered my face (usually without much warning!). Now on the rare occasions he lets me tie him up he always makes me promise not to make him cum on his own face. Sometimes I keep my promise. Sometimes I "forget".

The last time we had a 3way, me and the other woman made him burst all over his face then we smothered him in kisses to clean it all up and let him watch us have sloppy make-out sess until he was ready for round two. :devil: :D (that's how I know he doesn't really hate it lol)

I never was put in this position, but it does look intriguing. Although at my age, not sure I'd want to risk needing to see a chiropractor afterwards.

The first time I made him cum on his own face was in a position very similar to this one. I told him it was only fair because of all the time he's plastered my face (usually without much warning!). Now on the rare occasions he lets me tie him up he always makes me promise not to make him cum on his own face. Sometimes I keep my promise. Sometimes I "forget".

The last time we had a 3way, me and the other woman made him burst all over his face then we smothered him in kisses to clean it all up and let him watch us have sloppy make-out sess until he was ready for round two. :devil: :D (that's how I know he doesn't really hate it lol)

Liz, we just like attention. But then, you already know that.;)

This happens when Lit blocks a website. There are a few Lit will not let us link from. So the only recourse is to download the photo to your computer then upload it to something like Tumblr and post/link to from there.

If you have questions just ask. Most of us have had to work our way through this, so there is a lot of help around.

:rose:

I officially live vicariously through you. Very hot.

Your husband more than likes it...he hopes you'll make him do it.

My first wife would "force" me to get in this position and play with my balls as I stroked myself.

Her favorite, though, was to make me suck myself off (I was young skinny and flexible at the time). Sometimes she'd make me swallow other times she'd kiss me and share the load.

Sure. Thanks:)

This happens when Lit blocks a website. There are a few Lit will not let us link from. So the only recourse is to download the photo to your computer then upload it to something like Tumblr and post/link to from there.

If you have questions just ask. Most of us have had to work our way through this, so there is a lot of help around.

:rose:

Back