LeBron James opts out of final yr on hs contract, $21.5 million per yr, not enough

Dude, I don't know you.

You've missed huge chunks of the conversation and want to take it out on me and are making assumptions based on not reading the entire thread.

That only 3 players in the history of the NBA have averaged more ppg in the regular season over their careers than Lebron isn't an opinion.

"Take it out on you?" Paranoid much? And, Dude...what does whether you "know" me have to do with the price oc tea in China?

How could you possibly know what I have or have not missed? I am not required to comment throughout a given thread in order to comment on a small portion of it.

You can repeat all the facts and statistics that you wish that still doesn't make your opinion about what those facts and statistics mean "science." That was the only thing that I objected to.

You were arguing with someone slightly more stubborn than you, and just threw in "it's science"! to bolster your argument.

So.. I'm telling you that you're wrong, and that is SCIENCE, don't you know!

Seriously though, it is apparent that you simply don't like anyone disagreeing with you about anything... Do you remember which decade it was when you were last wrong about anything ? Just curious.

"Take it out on you?" Paranoid much? And, Dude...what does whether you "know" me have to do with the price oc tea in China?

How could you possibly know what I have or have not missed? I am not required to comment throughout a given thread in order to comment on a small portion of it.

You can repeat all the facts and statistics that you wish that still doesn't make your opinion about what those facts and statistics mean "science." That was the only thing that I objected to.

You were arguing with someone slightly more stubborn than you, and just threw in "it's science"! to bolster your argument.

So.. I'm telling you that you're wrong, and that is SCIENCE, don't you know!

Seriously though, it is apparent that you simply don't like anyone disagreeing with you about anything... Do you remember which decade it was when you were last wrong about anything ? Just curious.

Let's make this very simple for you, can it be scientifically proven that Lebron has scored more points and has a higher ppg average in the regular season than several players in the hall of fame?

I'll be looking forward to your answer on that, and feel the need to point this out to you.

Even if you have a testable hypothesis and the data points seem to confirm it it still doesn't prove what you seem to think it does.
Your above statement is factually wrong. If someone used methods that are in fact scientific the conclusion is undeniable. The only way the conclusion would be wrong or in doubt is if they did not use methods that are scientific.

Let's make this very simple for you. I feel the need to point this out to you. Your above statement is factually wrong. If someone used methods that are in fact scientific the conclusion is undeniable. The only way the conclusion would be wrong or in doubt is if they did not use methods that are scientific.

I've got sore arms, so I'll let you read your own statements.

Basketball as science. I thought Boxing was "the sweet science."

Last edited:
It really brought out the heavy-hitters

SgtSpiderMan 34
Busybody 32
toubab 26
rippitydoo 26
Beco 6

Cavs gonna owe about $25 million over the cap.....have fun and look for the Spurs to win it all. Now that is going to be much see, TV...

Cavs gonna owe about $25 million over the cap.....have fun and look for the Spurs to win it all. Now that is going to be much see, TV...

Yes the Spurs pick up Aldridge, but GS is going to have everybody back.

Spurs just got West....tough lineup.

The Spurs are having a nice summer. Their core players are still getting older and will have their minutes limited during the regular season.

Can they win enough games in the west to secure a home seed in the 1st round?

The Spurs are having a nice summer. Their core players are still getting older and will have their minutes limited during the regular season.

Can they win enough games in the west to secure a home seed in the 1st round?

Yup, Pop will rest them and the mantra is, just get to the playoffs....would be fun to watch Lebron come up short, again.

Dee West is not greedy

He took 11 million per yr LESS to sign

Yup, Pop will rest them and the mantra is, just get to the playoffs....would be fun to watch Lebron come up short, again.

I enjoy watching Lebron do less than some seem to expect out of him, but is never "coming up short" in my mind, as I never expect anything out of him.

I'd be more interested in what he chooses for a Subway sandwich than "The Decision" many watched on TV... Plus, set-up an endorsement deal.

I enjoy watching Lebron do less than some seem to expect out of him, but is never "coming up short" in my mind, as I never expect anything out of him.

I'd be more interested in what he chooses for a Subway sandwich than "The Decision" many watched on TV... Plus, set-up an endorsement deal.

right dude....:rolleyes:

right dude....:rolleyes:

Shut up & get "sold on Houston"... Or wait for Charleston to reinstate slavery, & be sold there... Maybe to a former Hornet who pulled a Lebron (got overpaid & then moved South).

Last edited:
Shut up & get "sold on Houston"... Or wait for Charleston to reinstate slavery, & be sold there... Maybe to a former Hornet who pulled a Lebron (got overpaid & then moved South).

Not sold on Dwight Howard, too erratic and injury prone. Too much heat in da West....looks like San Anton, GS and possible Clippers....

Back