LeBron James opts out of final yr on hs contract, $21.5 million per yr, not enough

Busybody

We are ALL BUSYBODY!
now he will have plenty of time to make speeches

about

INCOME INEQUALITY!

Freak DOH! will be here sceaming

capitalism

Black Savage will be here.....

SCREAMING!

don't know the dude (LeBron) but lemme guess:
is he. white… … asian … .?

Last edited:
So much for all his bullshit about coming home to help Cleveland, man what an asshole.

I never bought his return home crap in the first place. If he had felt that way he would not have left to go to Miami. So he wins two rings there then comes home cause he is "loyal":rolleyes: now he is going to bail again.

If Cleveland is lucky he takes his best friend Johnny Manziel with him....

Where to now lebron? is it time to 'help" the Lakers and Kobe?

I think Smooth will pitch in on this thread when he gets in (btw haven't seen him in ages).
I saw Lebron's name being mentioned ++ in one of Smooth's threads. (not sure if in a + or -ve way, since I haven't read the posts - I'm not into sports)

I think Smooth will pitch in on this thread when he gets in (btw haven't seen him in ages).
I saw Lebron's name being mentioned ++ in one of Smooth's threads. (not sure if in a + or -ve way, since I haven't read the posts - I'm not into sports)

Be sure and let us know what you decide.

Be sure and let us know what you decide.

hah! I mentioned Smooth because - believe it or not - him and BB recently had an excellent lengthy conversation in one of his threads. It was fun to watch I was hoping for a rematch

Last edited:
So much for all his bullshit about coming home to help Cleveland, man what an asshole.

I never bought his return home crap in the first place. If he had felt that way he would not have left to go to Miami. So he wins two rings there then comes home cause he is "loyal":rolleyes: now he is going to bail again.

If Cleveland is lucky he takes his best friend Johnny Manziel with him....

Where to now lebron? is it time to 'help" the Lakers and Kobe?

He's not going anywhere.

He's not going anywhere.

But even if he doesn't, its going to be a period of Cleveland fans begging him to stay and demanding the team cave to him, just all about him. So even if he stays, its yet more crap on his end.

The guy is a once in a lifetime talent, there is no doubt about that, but he also displays this generations sense of entitlement. I grew up in the eighties, Watching the Bird MJ rivlary, watching guys like them and others play their hearts out, bird in his final days lying on his back on the floor to keep his back loose to keep playing

Those guys made money, no doubt, but they were about pride and the game and competition. Lebron is and always will be the poor man's Jordan because he's a whiny petulant child.

But even if he doesn't, its going to be a period of Cleveland fans begging him to stay and demanding the team cave to him, just all about him. So even if he stays, its yet more crap on his end.

The guy is a once in a lifetime talent, there is no doubt about that, but he also displays this generations sense of entitlement. I grew up in the eighties, Watching the Bird MJ rivlary, watching guys like them and others play their hearts out, bird in his final days lying on his back on the floor to keep his back loose to keep playing

Those guys made money, no doubt, but they were about pride and the game and competition. Lebron is and always will be the poor man's Jordan because he's a whiny petulant child.

No it isn't. He's not taking a single meeting with another team. This was a pre-planned move for him to take advantage of the new TV deal.

now he will have plenty of time to make speeches

about

INCOME INEQUALITY!

I think he's just waiting to see if Kevin Love stays. Here's a prediction for you. I think Love will eventually decide to stay, probably on a one year agreement, and then LeBron will also agree to stay, probably with a one year agreement also, for less than 22 million. I think both these guys want to win a championship more than they want more money. Love is probably thinking about going to the Lakers, but staying in Cleveland is his best chance at a ring, if LeBron also stays.

I think the Lakers will offer Love more than 100 million to sign with them, by the way. It will be tempting. I'm sure Love is thinking he can make that kind of money and play with Kobe Bryant, or he can stay in Cleveland and play with LeBron James. What to do? What to do? :confused:

I think the Lakers will offer Love more than 100 million to sign with them, by the way. It will be tempting. I'm sure Love is thinking he can make that kind of money and play with Kobe Bryant, or he can stay in Cleveland and play with LeBron James. What to do? What to do? :confused:

Where's the temptation?

The Cavs can pay more.
The Cavs have a much better team & a better chance of making it to the finals.

So that's what professional athletes are really playing for?

Sure. Guys like James and Love have plenty of money already, and they like getting the love a whole lot. And why not? It's human nature. They will put up with a lot of abuse to win a championship, however. I'm thinking that will be the deciding factor for Love. We shall see.

On premiere episode of "Mr. Robot", Christian Slater's character claims everyone steals, nobody is paid fairly, & everyone is paid either over- or under-.

I agree with most of that, knew long ago Lebron would leave at end of that season if he could, & agree he was not paid fairly in Cleveland...

Simply wish he could've stayed for one more game, so I could watch him at courtside getting paid what he deserved, & then followed him as he used it in a soda machine.

Sure. Guys like James and Love have plenty of money already, and they like getting the love a whole lot. And why not? It's human nature. They will put up with a lot of abuse to win a championship, however. I'm thinking that will be the deciding factor for Love. We shall see.

So then why would Love leave Minnesota? He was far & away the best & most popular player on the tea. Why would he go to a team where he would get less love?

On premiere episode of "Mr. Robot", Christian Slater's character claims everyone steals, nobody is paid fairly, & everyone is paid either over- or under-.

I agree with most of that, knew long ago Lebron would leave at end of that season if he could, & agree he was not paid fairly in Cleveland...

Simply wish he could've stayed for one more game, so I could watch him at courtside getting paid what he deserved, & then followed him as he used it in a soda machine.

He can't make more than he would in Cleveland anywhere else.

So then why would Love leave Minnesota? He was far & away the best & most popular player on the tea. Why would he go to a team where he would get less love?

The answer is obvious. He wants to win a championship.

stop with the WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP shit

everyone goes wher ethey can get the MOST MONEY!

Back