Ladies: Would You Give One of Your Guy Friends a BlowJob

Would you give it to him after he just broke up with girlfriend and was upset about it? Too make him feel better and why?
If he was a really close friend no way sex tends to screw up close friendships. I would if he was just a casual friend that I thought had been fucked over by some girl, specially if I did not like her.......:)

If he was a really close friend no way sex tends to screw up close friendships. I would if he was just a casual friend that I thought had been fucked over by some girl, specially if I did not like her.......:)

what a good friend!

Mercy Fuck

When my first wife left me friends of ours, a couple about 10 years older than us, always invited me round for a meal each week. The lady of the couple was always over friendly and making jokes about how much I must be missing regular sex.

After about two months of this and lots of innuendo She arrived at my house in the afternoon, alone stating it was about time she helped me with my needs. I was young and gobsmacked at the time but also very much in need. She fucked me over and over again over a 3 hour period and left with a simple "that should see you right"

It happened a few times before I put a stop to it as obviously hubby didn't know and he was a regular golf buddy of mine. Also I stopped going round for meals because I felt so dam guilty in their company. So it really helped for a while and I did fill my boots but eventually I lost two good friends, until I met and married No 2.

I need new friends. I'm married and the blowjobs dried up a couple of years ago. I miss them.

Is getting a blowjob considered cheating? lol

I did one better. I gave him a mercy fuck......and blow job, after his girlfriend split up with him. He was really down at a party, so after some encouragement................I let him use me for the road to recovery! I think he appreciated it.

Tifani
Your a true friend my love and a rare woman! Would love to hang with you lets chat sometime.

I did yesterday, I'm just sad to say it was the last time. I would suck him any time he wanted me to, but I think he already knows that.

I did yesterday, I'm just sad to say it was the last time. I would suck him any time he wanted me to, but I think he already knows that.

Such a shame, hopefully you will find another willing participant, maybe even here in this thread!

Back