Ladies: Would You Give One of Your Guy Friends a BlowJob

When I was younger at parties I used to give the odd blowy. I am going to a few parties this week... ;)

When I was younger at parties I used to give the odd blowy. I am going to a few parties this week... ;)

Can you get me an invite? However, if you enjoy giving it seems a win-win arrangement. Much as I like to receive I'd be interested in helping you give too, if you're a sharing type.

Yep; I do it regularly. A coworker of mine has a wife with jacked up teeth. I have a beautiful smile (and no gag reflex). What more can I say? :eek:

FTR, she knows about it.

Don't see much of your beautiful smile when you're sucking a dick sweetheart.

Probably... if we agreed we'd be in it only for the mutual pleasure.

The best friend blowjob I've ever had was when I was in the hospital for just over 2 months. 19days were in a coma. I had my bday in the hospital, we ate dinner and watched skate vids and that, with a bunch of guys, and like 2 girls.

Everyone leaves and I walk to my room. We were partying in the lounge, tv room area. And then my door opens. and in walks a girl that was only a friend, I'd seen her tits, but thats it.

No words. She sucks me off. and says happy bday, and leaves. She was the first woman I fucked after I got out of the hospital.

The best friend blowjob I've ever had was when I was in the hospital for just over 2 months. 19days were in a coma. I had my bday in the hospital, we ate dinner and watched skate vids and that, with a bunch of guys, and like 2 girls.

Everyone leaves and I walk to my room. We were partying in the lounge, tv room area. And then my door opens. and in walks a girl that was only a friend, I'd seen her tits, but thats it.

No words. She sucks me off. and says happy bday, and leaves. She was the first woman I fucked after I got out of the hospital.

That had to be the best b-day present ever.

In college one of my "fuck buddies" had a friend that had broken up with a girl who was a real bitch. My bf passed out from drinking. We talked about how she never swallowed and how jealous he was of my guy that all he had to do was call me up and could get a blow job any time. The more we talked the more turned on I got and just told him that I would give him a bj if he didn't tell anyone. I did. It was pretty hot. Oh and yes I swallowed. He loved it and so did I.

In college one of my "fuck buddies" had a friend that had broken up with a girl who was a real bitch. My bf passed out from drinking. We talked about how she never swallowed and how jealous he was of my guy that all he had to do was call me up and could get a blow job any time. The more we talked the more turned on I got and just told him that I would give him a bj if he didn't tell anyone. I did. It was pretty hot. Oh and yes I swallowed. He loved it and so did I.

wow, very hot!

It's a little difficult these days since most of my guy friends are also friends of my husband, but yeah, why not? I used to before I was married.

Goodness, I clearly don't have the right female friends.

Almost all of them know exactly how dire my sex life is at home and not a single offer. :p

Not sure I would expect it from anyone I know but, I wouldn't say no, my wife can't even swallow an Asprin without gagging, let alone give Blowjobs.

Back