Ladies, would you want one of your friends to perform oral on you?

👧 👩 👩‍🦰 👙 Well one has had women giving one here oral, kin and kith to be honest. It can be very frustrating when there are no men to satisfy the needs and urges of a woman, so we turn to another woman for comfort and sex. One here sees no wrong in sleeping with a woman, and not being a lesbian. I love another woman shaving me and performing oral sex on me, even coitus with a phallic object. i nearly went crazy at one time, when three women stripped me naked, bound me perfectly with rope, then hoisted me up in the air, with my legs spread wide. Then used a power vibrator in my vagina and a power sex tool on my clitoris simultaneously. I screamed, but no-one could hear me, not in a cellar in a house off the road. I fainted with ecstasy.

I have had several female friends that later became friends with benefits. I know some people have a switch in their head and once the person is a platonic friend it stays that way. For me, it was a lot of talks. We could talk about anything including sex. I was very comfortable sharing/discussing sex with them. I would hear stories and feel sorry for my platonic friend and after a while, I would confess my love of cunnilingus. She would invite me and I would accept.
ES

Im not a fan of receiving oral in general.
So with that being said, my preference would be to trib / scissor a woman instead
That also sounds good. I’m just itching to fulfill my bi curious side. I want to know if it’s just a thing to think about to turn me on, or if i actually am bi. It’s not secret women have amazing bodies

There’s a thread asking about ladies giving, how about receiving? Would you want to, and do you think you could enjoy, oral sex from a friend you have a strictly platonic relationship with?

Personally, I have a good friend who I know has a horrible marriage situation. I would love to make her cum. Give her that release, and make her feel good about herself. Nothing in return (though being able to eat her plump pussy would secretly be my reward!)
During COVID I had to make use of a couple of FWB. They were guys who I had previously dated so it wasn’t like a platonic friendship turned sexual, but we were past the romanticism.

It was fine, but I prefer the emotional connection that comes with sex in a relationship.

That also sounds good. I’m just itching to fulfill my bi curious side. I want to know if it’s just a thing to think about to turn me on, or if i actually am bi. It’s not secret women have amazing bodies
OMG you took the words out of my head! I’ve been feeling more and more like I may be bi, but I haven’t been able to test the theory.

Back