Ladies only who wear pantyhose / tights

Do ladies that wear pantyhose / tights regularly wear them with or without panties / knickers? I dont see the point in wearing anything underneath them. They are basically underwear so why bother. Without is sexier and saves on laundry too. Any thoughts?

My girlfriend wears them quite a bit in the cooler months, and if I had to give a figure in percentage, probably 70% of the time. By that I mean, in a 10 day stretch, 7 of them will mean she is a dress or skirt, and if cooler weather, wearing pantyhose or stockings with them. 3 day out of those, she might wear leggings. I think for lady's in 2023, that is to be considered wearing pantyhose a lot.

That being quantified, she wears them with panties, unless she is feeling super frisky. For the most part, it just hides her private area better, and since she only wears them when it is cool outside anyway, an extra layer is not a big deal. Taking them down? It's not a big deal, thumbs in the waistband and they are down with her pantyhose.

I’ve wondered this as well, back to the first time when I discovered pantyhose in my mom’s drawers. I had thought that it seemed the same material was in the crotch, so I believe I had assumed no panties.

My wife always wears panties under her pantyhose. However, she does not wear pantyhose very often any more. Sometimes she wears stockings with garters because she knows I like it. Mostly she just has bare legs.

I have to wear panties because I will randomly get horny and if I'm wearing tights without panties, that wet spot ends up making it look like I peed myself sometimes lol
Whatahoot that’s exactly while I like ladies not to wear panties under her tights / pantyhose

My wife always wears panties under her pantyhose. However, she does not wear pantyhose very often any more. Sometimes she wears stockings with garters because she knows I like it. Mostly she just has bare legs.
Very exciting.. 😜

IMG-9007.jpg

I usually wear good quality stockings and suspenders, or hold ups. On those odd occasions when I wear tights, then I like to have a style like this.

Recently, I wore something very similar under my skirts, when I was helping out backstage at the local hall, but that’s another story.

M.
👩‍🦳 😍 🍑 xxxxxx
Hot! I can't help but want to tear into them and fuck through them🔥🔥🔥🥂⚔️

IMG-9007.jpg

I usually wear good quality stockings and suspenders, or hold ups. On those odd occasions when I wear tights, then I like to have a style like this.

Recently, I wore something very similar under my skirts, when I was helping out backstage at the local hall, but that’s another story.

M.
👩‍🦳 😍 🍑 xxxxxx
I like it

Usually with panties. But it depends there are certain types that have panties built in.
i agree, this male loves wearing different high end pantyhose with no panties, Some times i wear pull up ddiaper panty and wear under pantyhose, wetting all day. and feeling very fertile.

Back