Pantyhose/Stockings vs. Bare Legs

ilCeLnF.gif
:eek:

I was wearing a very nice Pendleton grey wool dress that came past my knees. Under I had suspenders, sheer stockings and black panties. I was trying on some shoes. Suddenly I realized looking at the very large mirror about 6 feet away my panties were clearly visible as I moved to take shoes off and put shoes on. No one saw (that I know of), but at the time I would not have minded at all if someone had seen. Just the mood I was in I guess.
I can picture that and bet it looked nice on you.

I like a lot of different attire on a lady, and put sweater dresses and other wool dresses on that list as well, especially the color gray and sheer stockings. I admit that I prefer them with a hemline above the knee, but a well put together outfit is a well put together outfit, and find knee length dresses sexy sometimes as well.

Good for you for wearing it, though I wish I would have seen you. I would have flashed you an appreciative smile!!

And one with an anklet, I used to wear them a lot as a hotwife but forgot about them, this one is a fav with the handcuffs!

View attachment 2262460
I almost wish ankle bracelets did not have the hotwife connotation that they do. I understand a need for those that do hotwifing to have a means to identify what they do... I do understand that, but I also like how they look on a lady. I would hate to see them disappear from general usage because it could only mean identifying as a hotwife.

My girlfriend wears them a lot, and on a couple of occasions, I have seen her get some funny looks from other people wondering if she is a hotwife or not. No handcuffs on hers though! :)

But we go to church every Sunday, and its not uncommon to see them at our church anyway. I think we got about 400 people, and maybe 10-12 lady's will be wearing them; just to give everyone kind of an idea how prevalent they are. Obviously you see them more in the summer, but a few still in the winter.

I have been inspired to break out the stockings I brought in the spring, I bought so many and lots of different colors!

I'm blue da-ba-de-da-ba-da!

View attachment 2262206

Pick a color for my next one, in this pack I also have beige, black, red, purple and white!
My preference is beige, black, then while, in that order, but colored stockings can look nice too, but it really depends on other factors. Like a pink and white dress, paired with pink stockings and pink heels could look really put together, or a gray skirt with gray stockings, but the latter would look better in winter then summer...

So color really depends, but get it right, and it REALLY works.

I started to wear tights and then pantyhose at a young age. Was so excited when I got my first garter belt! Today it is more about how hot it is out. If it is hot, bare legs. But if it isn't then I try to decide on sheer pantyhose or stockings. I do fly often for work so it is really not practical to wear a garter belt through security as the metal clasps with set it off every time lol

But we go to church every Sunday, and its not uncommon to see them at our church anyway. I think we got about 400 people, and maybe 10-12 lady's will be wearing them; just to give everyone kind of an idea how prevalent they are. Obviously you see them more in the summer, but a few still in the winter.
I think you ought to consider the possibility that you're drawing an unwarranted conclusion (a post hoc ergo propter hoc error to be technical).

Just a suggestion. After all, as it was explained to me be by an Anglican minister, saints don't need to go to church, only sinners do.

I think you ought to consider the possibility that you're drawing an unwarranted conclusion (a post hoc ergo propter hoc error to be technical).

Just a suggestion. After all, as it was explained to me be by an Anglican minister, saints don't need to go to church, only sinners do.
Oh no, you took me wrong, as I was not coming to any conclusion.

Women wear jewelry of all types, including ankle bracelets, and offered up that ladies at church often wear them. The wife-sharing community has adopted the wearing of ankle bracelets as a POSSIBLE announcement of that. Now, whether the ladies at church are, or are not; hotwife's; does not really matter. They are not wearing them as a means of identification of that lifestyle, on a Sunday morning. They are wearing them because they like wearing jewelry.

I'm glad they do. I like anklets, and thankfully have a girlfriend that likes wearing them for me.

Oh no, you took me wrong, as I was not coming to any conclusion.

Women wear jewelry of all types, including ankle bracelets, and offered up that ladies at church often wear them. The wife-sharing community has adopted the wearing of ankle bracelets as a POSSIBLE announcement of that. Now, whether the ladies at church are, or are not; hotwife's; does not really matter. They are not wearing them as a means of identification of that lifestyle, on a Sunday morning. They are wearing them because they like wearing jewelry.

I'm glad they do. I like anklets, and thankfully have a girlfriend that likes wearing them for me.
I've done some research on this way back and if we wear it on our LEFT ankle that can indicate we are in an open relationship (for me I was a hotwife), but don't read too much into it I had no idea until I became part of the lifestyle.
For most women it's another type of jewelry for us, I like them but I wouldn't wear toe rings because I hate my feet lol!

They date back thousands of years and were originally just a sign of wealth and status. There is a suggestion that some religion in the past prescribed them for prostitutes, they still had that connotation in the early 20th Century. Now some women wear them to show their status, but I suspect more wear them because they think it looks nice.

Last edited:
Being part American Indian, I can walk down the street for a newspaper and when I get home, my legs are tanned. That’s the reason I normally go with bare legs. Once in awhile for “sexy reasons” I will wear nylons for my guy or sometimes at the nightclub where I work part time. Can’t remember the last time I wore pantyhose. I did use an old pair to strain some paint last year. 🙃

I started to wear tights and then pantyhose at a young age. Was so excited when I got my first garter belt! Today it is more about how hot it is out. If it is hot, bare legs. But if it isn't then I try to decide on sheer pantyhose or stockings. I do fly often for work so it is really not practical to wear a garter belt through security as the metal clasps with set it off every time lol
Use the plastic ones.

Being part American Indian, I can walk down the street for a newspaper and when I get home, my legs are tanned. That’s the reason I normally go with bare legs. Once in awhile for “sexy reasons” I will wear nylons for my guy or sometimes at the nightclub where I work part time. Can’t remember the last time I wore pantyhose. I did use an old pair to strain some paint last year. 🙃
They do make for good paint strainers when wifie is done with em.

Your skintone looks so amazing, I am very jealous as I go from snow white to lobster red in about 5 minutes.

Your skintone looks so amazing, I am very jealous as I go from snow white to lobster red in about 5 minutes.

Thank you so much….I do burn if I spend too much time at the beach. One year I was out for so long at the beginning of Summer that I actually burned the veins in my legs. Sat with my legs in Home Depot buckets of warm water for 5 days.

Thank you so much….I do burn if I spend too much time at the beach. One year I was out for so long at the beginning of Summer that I actually burned the veins in my legs. Sat with my legs in Home Depot buckets of warm water for 5 days.
Wow that is a serious burn, I would have spread some aloe lotion on them and nurse you back to health!

Back