Pantyhose/Stockings vs. Bare Legs

I've done some research on this way back and if we wear it on our LEFT ankle that can indicate we are in an open relationship (for me I was a hotwife), but don't read too much into it I had no idea until I became part of the lifestyle.
For most women it's another type of jewelry for us, I like them but I wouldn't wear toe rings because I hate my feet lol!
I know my girlfriend has gotten some looks from people while wearing ankle bracelets that was clearing wondering if she was a hotwife, but its kind of like a pineapple left on the porch to me. While that is A SIGN a person might be into wife-swapping, upon seeing that, I am not about to stop in an inquire about the man's wife. It might just be, they think pineapples are cool and wanted to decorate their porch with one. It is the same sort of thing with an anklet, it COULD BE a wife sharing suggestion, but it could also just be the lady likes how anklets look.

As for left and right. My girlfriend always wears her on her right ankle because she is not married, but after we are, she will most likely switch it to the left one. My ex-wife always wore hers on her right ankle because of that.

I just like how they look myself, and hope ladies keep wearing them and the hotwife meaning loses its meaning.

Being part American Indian, I can walk down the street for a newspaper and when I get home, my legs are tanned. That’s the reason I normally go with bare legs. Once in awhile for “sexy reasons” I will wear nylons for my guy or sometimes at the nightclub where I work part time. Can’t remember the last time I wore pantyhose. I did use an old pair to strain some paint last year. 🙃
I am similar.

Being part American Indian myself, the first warm day of spring, I sunburn, then I just start darkening up after that. No suntan lotion needed!

Being a guy, and a farmer, I get the deepest, darkest farmer's tan, looking like I am wearing a white watch after I take my watch off, my skin underneath is so untanned!

Wow that is a serious burn, I would have spread some aloe lotion on them and nurse you back to health!

Very kind of you….I’m usually the one who does the nursing back to health. Will there be cocktails served? 🥃

Being part American Indian, I can walk down the street for a newspaper and when I get home, my legs are tanned. That’s the reason I normally go with bare legs. Once in awhile for “sexy reasons” I will wear nylons for my guy or sometimes at the nightclub where I work part time. Can’t remember the last time I wore pantyhose. I did use an old pair to strain some paint last year. 🙃
Well my timing wasn't good as I missed it:confused:

Your skin looks incredible and you have fantastic legs.

Bare legs on the beach! mmmm just love summer evenings behind the dunes

I know my girlfriend has gotten some looks from people while wearing ankle bracelets that was clearing wondering if she was a hotwife, but its kind of like a pineapple left on the porch to me. While that is A SIGN a person might be into wife-swapping, upon seeing that, I am not about to stop in an inquire about the man's wife. It might just be, they think pineapples are cool and wanted to decorate their porch with one. It is the same sort of thing with an anklet, it COULD BE a wife sharing suggestion, but it could also just be the lady likes how anklets look.

As for left and right. My girlfriend always wears her on her right ankle because she is not married, but after we are, she will most likely switch it to the left one. My ex-wife always wore hers on her right ankle because of that.

I just like how they look myself, and hope ladies keep wearing them and the hotwife meaning loses its meaning.
694_1000.jpg

Knee socks are sex and bare legs. I don’t like the feel of pantyhose. I work with my hands for a living so they are a little rough and sliding my hand down my wife’s leg if she wears pantyhose feels odd. The stocking material catches against the roughness of my hands and feel odd.

Back