Pantyhose/Stockings vs. Bare Legs

Christy2Cum

Sex Addict
A question more for the ladies, but definitely love a man's take on it as well:
My BFF and I can't decide what looks better wearing pantyhose/stockings or bare legs?
I love the feel of pantyhose and sometimes will wear them when I am coming up on time to epilate my legs but in the summer I like to go bare (for the perverts that does include no underwear a lot of the time, not too proud to admit it lol!)
These are some pics from last year when I was trying to decide which way to go for a ladies' night.
Which one looks better and why?

IMG_22-08-05_16-38-49-169.jpgIMG_22-08-05_16-39-45-337.jpg

My BFF and I can't decide what looks better wearing pantyhose/stockings or bare legs?
I love the feel of pantyhose and sometimes will wear them when I am coming up on time to epilate my legs but in the summer I like to go bare (for the perverts that does include no underwear a lot of the time, not too proud to admit it lol!)
These are some pics from last year when I was trying to decide which way to go for a ladies' night.

View attachment 2221029View attachment 2221030
Stockings for me, they just feel so good when enjoying my favorite pastime

I love the look of silky sexy legs in hose pantyhose pr sheer stockings so sexy Summer is better for bare tan legs so soft and kissable and heels too

I guess I prefer bare legs but if she wears stockings for my benefit and makes her feel sexy and horny, I won't disappoint her.

I love the texture pantyhose or stockings has, so its nice to stroke a lady's legs while she wears them. They also add a very even tone to her legs, which can take out some of the blotchiness of bare skin. Then there are the options that are available: want to be crazy and bold? Wear green or red stockings or pantyhose. Want to be especially naughty? Wear fishnet or seamed stockings. The options are endless, which is not the case with bare legs... in that, all you have is... well.. bare legs. As one woman told me, "I love wearing pantyhose, its putting them on that I hate."

As for ease of access, I am not the strongest guy in the world, but I can easily tear a pair of $4 pantyhose if the mood strikes the two of us!

But in the summer when it gets hot; then it just makes more sense to have bare legs.

Islander, you sound like an absolute dream! 😍
When I was younger, I used to do condoms most of the time but it is annoying to stop and put one on. Probably not a huge difference in feeling but a big difference emotionally. Just something about coming to that moment and you know you are going to take it and you absolutely want to take it.

You just can't beat the look and feel of a woman's bare skin.. Go without

I only wear them for work, but l definitely like bare cocks, not too long, but reasonably thick.
I agree. Thick is always preferable. It just seems to hit the right spots. Not sure how a thick 3" would work but a thick 5" works just fine thank you.

Probably not a huge difference in feeling but a big difference emotionally. Just something about coming to that moment and you know you are going to take it and you absolutely want to take it.
Possibly not for you, but trust me: It is for him!

Hot to hear your take on taking it, though! A woman who can muster the concentration to verbalize that emotion in the moment is pure gold. Or maybe pure dynamite, because I experience an explosion when she does!

I’ve never actually measured one, but I consider it to be thick enough if I can’t close my fingers together, leaving a fairly large gap between the fingers and thumb when I put my hand on it, but then, I do have small hands.
I suppose pulling out a tape measure might dampen his mood. If the guy is fun to be with and it feels good, nothing else really matters.

Possibly not for you, but trust me: It is for him!

Hot to hear your take on taking it, though! A woman who can muster the concentration to verbalize that emotion in the moment is pure gold. Or maybe pure dynamite, because I experience an explosion when she does!
I guess there is some advantage to age in that you do pick up some experience. My experience is that guys like to be appreciated just as I do. I try to make a point to verbalize some fun things. I like to cum and I like my partner to cum so if I can say something that makes it good for him, I get to enjoy that too. A lot of times, I have been coming down from a good orgasm and he lets me know that he is about to cum hard. I can feel that and while it does not make me cum again, it does seem to make my orgasm stretch out a little longer.

As a guy, I like the look and feel of garters under a nice dress. Panties, are optional. Never been a fan of pantyhose. Maybe with the crotch it out for a quickie surprise fuck.

A woman I know who was a model and courtesans at the end of her career told me she always found pantyhose very sexy. Key problem was there was no sexy way to put them on or more importantly take them off. If she knew someone had a fetish she was more then happy to wear them or thigh highs. The take away from her was though if a woman went with bare legs she was more interested in having fun then looking good.

A woman I know who was a model and courtesans at the end of her career told me she always found pantyhose very sexy. Key problem was there was no sexy way to put them on or more importantly take them off. If she knew someone had a fetish she was more then happy to wear them or thigh highs. The take away from her was though if a woman went with bare legs she was more interested in having fun then looking good.
Very true! You don't know how many pairs I ruined putting them on because of a toe nail run or something.
You guys better appreciate what we go through!

Very true! You don't know how many pairs I ruined putting them on because of a toe nail run or something.
You guys better appreciate what we go through!
I truly do specially these days when women wear them less and less. It is appreciated when someone wants to indulge you or your fetish. A sexy pedicure is also appreciated. You do look lovely in all your shots.

Can’t pick. Hot either way!!

Back