Jail's Cell

So this is my new cell?

New inmate.

Name: "Jailhouse"
Crime: pwnz0ring b1tchez
Sentence: Discretion of the warden
 
Jailhouse said:
New inmate.

Name: "Jailhouse"
Crime: pwnz0ring b1tchez
Sentence: Discretion of the warden
*gasps* Hi, honey, I'm home!!!!!!!!!! :D
 
Jail said:
*gasps* Hi, honey, I'm home!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hey there Jail! Nice thread you got going on here.

/Hard for me to do anything that could compete with Peach arriving, so I'm not gonna try. Damn, my timing.
 
Jailhouse said:
Hey there Jail! Nice thread you got going on here.

/Hard for me to do anything that could compete with Peach arriving, so I'm not gonna try. Damn, my timing.

Peach just comes and goes, dear. compete with what?
 
Jail said:
Peach just comes and goes, dear. compete with what?

Nothing, dear. I'm an attention whore. Everyone knows that. Everything's a competition with me. :)
 
Jailhouse said:
Nothing, dear. I'm an attention whore. Everyone knows that. Everything's a competition with me. :)
well, maybe, but you're the only one I'm Lit married to :rolleyes:


I've only got one bunk left. You interested?
 
Jailhouse said:
Depends. Is my cellmate going to try to fuck me? Because if the answer is yes, then I'm in.
mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybe

it is a small bunk though, and it's the upper one.
 
Jail said:
mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybe

it is a small bunk though, and it's the upper one.

Okay. If you think we'll both fit, then I suppose th- ...OHHHH, I see what you're doing...
 
Jailhouse said:
Okay. If you think we'll both fit, then I suppose th- ...OHHHH, I see what you're doing...
*kicks cyber dirt* You figured me out already huh?
 
Jailhouse said:
The 16" strapon dildo, the rubber gloves, and the gas mask sort of gave you away.
no, the dildo isn't mine..............however those rubber gloves are, but I don't use them for what you're thinking.
 
Jail said:
no, the dildo isn't mine..............however those rubber gloves are, but I don't use them for what you're thinking.

If it's not yours then how come it's got "PROPERTY OF WARDEN" embossed in brass on the side?
 
Jailhouse said:
If it's not yours then how come it's got "PROPERTY OF WARDEN" embossed in brass on the side?
It came from another prison?

I only have cuffs, floggers, clamps, and that sorta thing
 
Jailhouse said:
Hey there Jail! Nice thread you got going on here.

/Hard for me to do anything that could compete with Peach arriving, so I'm not gonna try. Damn, my timing.

shakes head and walks out. so sorry.. see ya
 
peachheart said:
shakes head and walks out. so sorry.. see ya

Don't be crazy. You're abundantly welcome everywhere on Lit! Stick around and light up the thread with your presence, dear...
 
Jail said:
lol you're so bad :D

Well Pirates are know to be bad....and I know the first place I would look for those hot panties, that you don't wear.....under your Daisy Dukes.....heheheheh.....now is that bad?
 
rbijon said:
Well Pirates are know to be bad....and I know the first place I would look for those hot panties, that you don't wear.....under your Daisy Dukes.....heheheheh.....now is that bad?
only if you rip my Daisy Dukes, toots :devil:
 
Back
Top