Jail's Cell

Sprinkles22 said:
bumping my ((((((Jail)))))) :rose: :kiss:

It's official ... we're in debt up to our asses ;)
((((((((((((((((((((((Sprinklies)))))))))))))))))))))))) :kiss: :rose:

yeah, I know..........He just told me LOL
 
alfa_lupogrigio said:
ru uuummmmmmm busy?????
noooo,, I'm posting my cute little ass off in the GB forum...................what you doing?
 
Jail said:
noooo,, I'm posting my cute little ass off in the GB forum...................what you doing?
ohhhhhhhh i see ... me im dreaming of that hiot little ass posting like crazy....wiahing i could watch it in person...:D
 
alfa_lupogrigio said:
ohhhhhhhh i see ... me im dreaming of that hot little ass posting like crazy....wishing i could watch it in person...:D
LOL there wouldn't be much to see, hun. I'm laying in bed, while I post, cuz I'm not feeling all that hot today.

Oh geezus, now THAT definitely did not sound right :rolleyes:
 
Jail said:
LOL there wouldn't be much to see, hun. I'm laying in bed, while I post, cuz I'm not feeling all that hot today.

Oh geezus, now THAT definitely did not sound right :rolleyes:
sounds all kinds of right to me:D:D:D:D:D:D
 
Good evening, Jail. Sorry to here you're not feeling so well. You are, of course, always hot.
 
gypziedoll said:
hey Punkin, how goes your thursday night? :kiss:
hi, sweetpea :kiss: :rose: :kiss:


It's going pretty good really. Ya gotta love flat ginger ale LOL
 
ccnyman said:
Good evening, Jail. Sorry to here you're not feeling so well. You are, of course, always hot.
evening, cc, and thank you for your comment :kiss: :)

Un rhume et une grippe encore, je crois. :(
 
Back
Top