countrygent36
Making My Rounds
- Joined
- Jun 11, 2006
- Posts
- 1,549
Jail said:The Stampede starts in two days, you know![]()
Aye Carumba!!! CanUSA partytime galore!!!!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Jail said:The Stampede starts in two days, you know![]()
for 16 dayscountrygent36 said:Aye Carumba!!! CanUSA partytime galore!!!!!

Jail said:for 16 days![]()


good morning, ccccnyman said:Good morning, Jail.
Good morning, fellow cellmates
*snaps her ass as she passes by*Erotica_Writings said:waves at everyone as I pass by![]()

good morning (((((((((((((DR))))))))))))))))DadsReady said:just peeking out of my cell http://bestsmileys.com/jail/1.gif to wish everyone a good day![]()
and kisses and licks for the warden![]()
![]()


good afternoon (((((((((((BD))))))))))))))Blue Dolphin said:Morning Jaily![]()
![]()

Jail said:good afternoon (((((((((((BD))))))))))))))![]()
![]()
How have you been, dearest? I've missed you![]()
Things are fine here as well, although things are not fine when it comes to packing and moving. LOL I didn't realize how much shit we hadBlue Dolphin said:Oh I been good hun
Life is fine here
and you?
good morning (((((((((((((((Dumpling))))))))))))))))Dumpling said:`Good Morning {{{Jail}}}![]()
![]()
and all the other SEXY People on here![]()

Dumpling said:`Good Morning {{{Jail}}}![]()
![]()
and all the other SEXY People on here![]()
Blue Dolphin said:Morning Wyld one![]()
![]()
![]()

...........................hiya (((((((((((mimi)))))))))))))Wyldfire said:G'mornin Cons..........................
Jail said:hiya (((((((((((mimi)))))))))))))![]()
![]()
How ya been, sweet cheeks?
..................i do so love moaning hugs for my jailJail said:good moaning (((((((((studly))))))))))))![]()
![]()
I've been doing great. I'm so sick of packing though, and I'm only about halfway or a bit more.Wyldfire said:Been doin great Jail sweetie...................... This is my first mornin back from my vacation............ How ya been doin?
..................