Jail's Cell

I should have some fun. Everyone seems fun here. I'm waiting to see who's going to step up and ride my ride.
 
TL1000DS said:
I should have some fun. Everyone seems fun here. I'm waiting to see who's going to step up and ride my ride.
we're all fun here, TL.........................although I'm the only shy and innocent one :rolleyes:
 
peachheart said:
i am also going walking tonight.. then have some wonderful SEX LMAO
sex? sheeeeesh I forget how to do it already and it's only been 3 weeks :(
 
yep i did. took an hour but i got it all done. now my daughter is hungry and thinks i need to feed her. LOL
 
Jail said:
wb ((((((((((rb)))))))))) :kiss: :)

mmmmmmmmmm I plan on it :devil: well, early in the morning, anyway ;)

Well, I wish I was with ya this wet morning!
((((( :kiss: ))))))
 
Back
Top