Jail's Cell

LOL LA you wouldn't happen to be saying that I am one too would you??????????????????????? *whistles innocently*
 
Sinful said:
LOL LA you wouldn't happen to be saying that I am one too would you??????????????????????? *whistles innocently*
errr i think that would be a yes :devil:
 
I am positively fantastic tim and getting better by the minute

and How's you???
 
Lord Argon said:
lol sinny i think there is more than one pervette in here grins :devil: :devil:


<agrees>

Hugggggggggggggggggggs my dear Pauly

Huggggggggggggggggggs LA :)

perv filled hugs and kisses sinnyyyyyyyyy

<best LA voice again> HELLO TIM

Jaily!!! huggggggggggggs and wickedly naughty gropes of your puss er...Tiggy...
 
Special Someone said:
<agrees>

Hugggggggggggggggggggs my dear Pauly

Huggggggggggggggggggs LA :)

perv filled hugs and kisses sinnyyyyyyyyy

<best LA voice again> HELLO TIM

Jaily!!! huggggggggggggs and wickedly naughty gropes of your puss er...Tiggy...

It would have frightened me if you had said best LA hug :p

A Special hug for you
 
Sinful said:
*grins* It's kinda scary how well you do that LA voice SS :eek:


Ohh really???

<shoves some rolled up socks down jeans...sneaks up behind Sinny...places hands over her eyes...leans in, warm, moist breath on her ear...put on LA voice again..."you wanna get extra pervy today?"....grinds sock filled crotch against your ass>



:devil:
 
I am ALWAYS extra pervy tim


Hmmmmmmmmmmm I'm not gonna ask why you had to stuff socks in your pants tim :D
 
Sinful said:
I am ALWAYS extra pervy tim


Hmmmmmmmmmmm I'm not gonna ask why you had to stuff socks in your pants tim :D


<blinks>

Damnittttttttt....did I have my Tim mask on again?
 
Sinful said:
I am ALWAYS extra pervy tim


Hmmmmmmmmmmm I'm not gonna ask why you had to stuff socks in your pants tim :D

Hey now, the socks were in Specials pants not mine :p
 
LMAO Uh HUH SS you did you fooled me so completely I thought you were tim :D
 
Back
Top