Special Someone
Naked Epiphany
- Joined
- Nov 2, 2005
- Posts
- 1,799
teasing_tim said:Tim has never looked sexier![]()
I'm damnnnnnn sexy thankyouverymuch
<runs over and repervs all over Sinny again>
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
teasing_tim said:Tim has never looked sexier![]()
Sinful said:*purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs* and pervs on SS pretending to be LA![]()
![]()
Sinful said:reaching down and grabbing the socks mmmmmmmhmmmmmm I think so too doll![]()
Special Someone said:<feels jeans tighten>
Holy fuck...how do those guys walk around like this?

teasing_tim said:First time I have heard about hard socks, dirty socks yes but hard![]()
Sinful said:OMG SS LMAO you woman are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD![]()
I love that about you
Special Someone said:<stares @ Tim's crotch>
I think my socks may be biggahhhh
<runs>
Special Someone said:<winks>
Walks over to Tim, and shoves some socks down into his crotch...pats them into place...
There ya go sweets![]()

teasing_tim said:And I think you need a good spanking.![]()
![]()
<runs in special's direction>
Special Someone said:Wait...I like a good spanking...
<stops in tracks>

Sinful said:Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can I watch?????????????????![]()
Special Someone said:Wait...I like a good spanking...
<stops in tracks>

teasing_tim said:Catches Special and gives her butt a quick slap![]()
Sinful said:LOL You are so good to me SS![]()
![]()
Sinful said:*waiting*![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Special Someone said:<trembles> Ohhh baby stop...stop a lil harder.. <snickers>

Special Someone said:ROFLOL
I've met my perv match...
Where ya been all my life?
