Jail's Cell

stopping in to say good night Sweetness.....hope you all have a very sexy rest of the evening :kiss: :p :kiss: :p :rose: :rose:
 
gypziedoll said:
stopping in to say good night Sweetness.....hope you all have a very sexy rest of the evening :kiss: :p :kiss: :p :rose: :rose:
good night, gypzie hugssssssssssss you tight..........sweet dreams, honey :kiss:
 
Shreik said:
Greetings sweet sexy Jail :rose: :kiss:
Good morning, Sweet Shreik :kiss: x11

My goodness, you're up early. Or were you deliciously "up" at that time? :devil:
 
Ok.....so here I am, still tired because I didn't get much sleep last night. :(

Howls and wails filled the bedroom. It was a dark and stormy night. My "fur" was roughly stroked, back arched and yes, eventually legs were spread. This went on for approximately an hour.

Oh yes, there was a chase around the house, in the middle of the night---2am to be exact.

This type of recreational activity doesn't happen very often. In fact, maybe once a month. With the winter days as cold as they've been lately, I anticipate this type of activity will happen frequently. God, I sure hope not.

Now then, who wants my pussy?

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a44/Jail2/tigger2.jpg

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrowl, I'm gonna beat him to a pulp some day.

Now, Sinny, get your mind out of the gutter. This was the pussy I was referring to yesterday.
 
Have a great day, everyone. I'm off to work.


hugssssssssss and :kiss: 's to those who want 'em.
 
Good morning SS Hugggggggggggggggggggggggggs pervette

Good Morning LA huggggggggggggggggs and kisssssssssssses
 
Jail said:
Ok.....so here I am, still tired because I didn't get much sleep last night. :(

Howls and wails filled the bedroom. It was a dark and stormy night. My "fur" was roughly stroked, back arched and yes, eventually legs were spread. This went on for approximately an hour.

Oh yes, there was a chase around the house, in the middle of the night---2am to be exact.

This type of recreational activity doesn't happen very often. In fact, maybe once a month. With the winter days as cold as they've been lately, I anticipate this type of activity will happen frequently. God, I sure hope not.

Now then, who wants my pussy?

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a44/Jail2/tigger2.jpg

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrowl, I'm gonna beat him to a pulp some day.

Now, Sinny, get your mind out of the gutter. This was the pussy I was referring to yesterday.

yes yes Jaily I imagine you were refering to your pussy just not the 4 legged one :p :devil:
 
Sinful said:
yes yes Jaily I imagine you were refering to your pussy just not the 4 legged one :p :devil:


lol sinny i think there is more than one pervette in here grins :devil: :devil:
 
Back
Top