in to the void...

LOL....This is for Sammyjo and starchild.

My best friend from college is a DJ at the #1 rock station here in the Burgh, so we get access to concert tickets and such that most people would not. Both being life long Kiss fans, last time they were here in the Burgh he grabbed us front row seats. Now, here's the tip...

When going to see 45+ yr old men wearing spandex jump suits and make up, you do NOT want to get that close. We spent 90+ minutes standing in front of Ace Frehely, getting a fine look at..
A) The melting make up dripping off his face as he strained thru various guitar solos.
B) The gut of a 45+ yr old man straining to escape from spandex
and..
C) His penis, which was also clearly visible and straining to escape from spandex...

Still a hell of a show, just a little more "show" than I wanted.

Yeah, I'm sure that wasn't a pretty sight!! Still, I would have loved to see Kiss in concert....kind of a bummer. In 1998, I went as "Starchild" for Halloween...my daughter thought I was soooooooo cool. LOL!!!

Lasher...(I think sammyjo will agree with me on this one) You shouldn't have been gazing at Ace's crater face (he's a great guitar player...but...) If your eyes were fixed upon Paul Stanley...you would have seen a very sexy man...Ugh! He still exudes sex...

I can't wait to see them on this next tour, which is slated to be their last. My friend and I always dress as the female Gene & Paul!

smile.gif
xo

Hey, I can't help it... I always thought Ace was the sexiest one. But then again, I'm the one who believes that John Malkovich is sexier than Brad Pitt. Anyway... It's something about men with slit eyes, no matter how old they are or how out of shape - men with slit eyes and dark hair are the bomb! Think Benecio Del Toro, but ESPECIALLY think Edward Furlong, who plays a young KISS fan circa 1979 in Detroit Rock City - this guy is SOOOOO sexy... mmmmnn, Yummy! Edward, if you ever want another older woman, dude... let me know!!!

Peace,
Eve

Starchild - I'm in total agreement with you on this one!! Paul Stanley....yummy....

well, Gene has his...ummm...good quality, but he isn't as gorgeous as Paul

It is kind of ironic that this thread came up recently. Last night I was informed that a good friend of mine from the chat channels on the 'Net is dying of cancer. The really sad thing about this is that this wonderful, kind man has no family. So not only is he dying a slow and painful death, he is suffering alone. Apparently his online girlfriend (who lives in the US) is going to Tasmania to be with him.
frown.gif
The tumor was discovered when he went to get a physical so that he could come to the US.
frown.gif
For someone who is way the heck in Tasmania, whom I have never met, I am unbelievably sad about this whole thing.

K

[This message has been edited by SpecialK (edited 02-23-2000).]

..I'm sorry about your friend...my mom passed away from cancer last year...it's a terrible disease...
frown.gif

Back