In/Out Board

Nirvanadragones said:
Come with me then? :kiss:

Ok, I'm on my way to the airport. Be gentle :heart:

Be careful, sweets, and fly home to us safely and quickly. :heart:

On behalf of Scheh/ Zade whatever your name preference may be ;)

I'm just letting everyone know that she is 'out' for the weekend :)

She said, no need to worry everyone she's fine- just out for the weekend :)

:rose:

Pounces and clings to Vana (which means a growing accretion on Imp :) .)

Vana, you must know that your current av does not accurately describe you. (And yes, I think I know what you intend for it to really refer to, great soul. :heart: )

Hi Gals & Guys

I've not been about, moving apartment, dealing with vanishing builders etc.

I'm off to the USA next week, unfortunately not to make the Chicargo meet, I'll be assisting the S.O. in setting up her exhibition opening on 26th, timing is just the pits.

I'm in N.Y. until 11th April. If anyone in the area wants to try to meet up, send me a PM.

I'm not likely to be back on Lit before mid April. Have fun and Happy Easter.

neonlyte said:
Hi Gals & Guys

I've not been about, moving apartment, dealing with vanishing builders etc.

I'm off to the USA next week, unfortunately not to make the Chicargo meet, I'll be assisting the S.O. in setting up her exhibition opening on 26th, timing is just the pits.

I'm in N.Y. until 11th April. If anyone in the area wants to try to meet up, send me a PM.

I'm not likely to be back on Lit before mid April. Have fun and Happy Easter.

Have a safe and productive trip, neonlyte. Check in if you can anc come back soon.

Oh dear, I just happened across this one post thread by a friend, in a different forum:

arienette said:
Hey people.

I hope everyone is doing well. I haven't been around these parts in quite some time and apologize for abandoning the poetry challenge, it slipped my mind and I haven't even been on the site in a little while.

I'm writing this thread basically because I am leaving Lit due to some unfortunate drama in my life that has followed me to the boards in the AH. I recently submitted an approval to get all of my work taken off of this site . . .

Hmm...Well since I can't "promote" my personal websites, which is the first time I've ever heard of the absurd issue since it's definitely not spam, I'll check my PMs for a few days, inquire if you want.

:kiss:

Oh no! Ari, you are a good'un - a sweet lady with a good heart, and I will miss you muchly. :heart: :(

(PS. I sliced some copy out of that post, because I'm not sure what Ari's wishes would be about it.)

PPS. If it was the intrusiveness and perhaps judgementalism of some people here who like and care for you, very possibly including me, please communicate, and I for one will turn over a new leaf. I think I speak for the other likely suspects also. You know, we old farts, we need a slap upside the head now and then.
:heart:
Roxanne

Last edited:
arienette said:
I'm writing this thread basically because I am leaving Lit due to some unfortunate drama in my life that has followed me to the boards in the AH. I recently submitted an approval to get all of my work taken off of this site . . .
This is sad. I recently came across a post by Ari and noticed her av was gone. I was wondering about it...

Wish her the best for whatever it is she is dealing with. :rose:

Back