Stories about BBW and male humiliation (cuckoldry, small-penis etc). Is there an audience for it?

There's a ton of this in T/CD as well. Those would include the BBW feminizing her wimpy husband and, most often, getting him to submit to her boyfriends who would teach him the finer points of pleasing a 'real man.' Not my schtick, but they're there.

I search using tags -- although I agree that "fetish" is definitiely the most appropriate category, the factions in that group are many, and I suggest a short preamble and judicious choice of tags for your story, alerting readers to the kind of story to expect.

Even if there were a story category called "Femdom", that would still not mean you could assume that the readers would want to read a SPH or a cuckolding story. And "fetish" is a way broader category than that.

Last edited:
I only search with tags... I think the people who use "categories," so I never cared about categories at all and threw my stories into "fetish."

As for BBW stories, I'm not a fan of BBW as an erotica topic (since I can't physically see the women), but I'm a huge fan of femdom and femdom-adjacent topics. If I were you, I'd have 0% concern that it's too "niche." Don't write for some mystical reader who wouldn't give a fuck about you anyway, just write whatever makes you happy.

As a new Lit writer myself, I'd say to just not think too much about it. Write a story to completion, edit, and publish. See how it turns out. Do better next time. Repeat. There is always some femdom cuckolding stories being published (I'm counting myself now in that list), and there's always a hunger for more... so just start writing, So long as it's a true effort, it will be deeply appreciated by the audience you want to reach (and probably jerked off to).

Last edited:
Back