If You Woke Up With The Person Above You What Would Be The First Thing You'd Say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ask if you need a light for your fag*. He'll blow a gentle flame for you.

(* as in cigarette)

I'd ask him who was President before Zachary Taylor, and if he couldn't answer I'd polk his ass out of bed.

YAWN...Good morning, HP. :kiss:

I had a dream about us making love...:devil:

I had a dream last night that I was walking past your house while you were tanning nude on your front lawn. I could see you because your house was surrounded by a picket fence with plenty of knotholes. I glanced at you spread out on a blanket on your lawn. Then I glanced back at the knotholes. Then I glanced over at you again. Then back at the knotholes. Then my wife woke up and started beating me over the head with a pillow. "Stop rolling in your sleep, you idiot!" she yelled. "You're making me feel like a goddamn drum."

I had a dream last night that I was walking past your house while you were tanning nude on your front lawn. I could see you because your house was surrounded by a picket fence with plenty of knotholes. I glanced at you spread out on a blanket on your lawn. Then I glanced back at the knotholes. Then I glanced over at you again. Then back at the knotholes. Then my wife woke up and started beating me over the head with a pillow. "Stop rolling in your sleep, you idiot!" she yelled. "You're making me feel like a goddamn drum."

You're cracking me up, Ben! :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back