If you had a complete hall pass, no questions asked

Hitchiker69

Literotica Guru
If you had a complete hall pass, no questions asked, what would you do? A week to go anywhere you want, screwing anyone who's interested and willing? Money is no object, and nobody at home will ever know?

I'd try out every fantasy I've ever had, especially the gay ones

I'd travel to the nearest gay town and spend all my time around the pool, meeting guys and sucking as many as I could handle. Nights would find me in the bar, seeking more cock.

I'd choose either Palm Springs or maybe Key West. If I had more time I'd go to Sydney for the whole summer, enjoying beaches and gay bars

If weather wasn't good I'd head to the baths, sucking and fucking more guys indoors.

If any cute young women were available I'd fuck them, too. I'd especially love to fuck a tight young woman doggie style while she eats young pussy. Bonus points if it was her first time eating pussy, and she discovers she loves it.

But mostly I'd immerse myself in gay heaven.

I'd see how many cocks I could suck and fuck in a week, and I'd love to experience a bukkake session with a lot of guys cumming on my face and all over my body. And I'd want to get spit roasted.

Last edited:
Assuming no repercussions and everyone is safe… I’d like to spend my week in slavery to a couple or group. I just want to take my clothes off when I get there and serve them however they want for the week. It probably wouldn’t work out in reality but I can dream…

I’d find a married couple with a bi husband. I’d spend the week wearing nothing but the wife’s panties and servicing both of them. Sucking his cock dry, letting him pump my ass full of cum, cleaning her freshly fucked pussy with my tongue, licking his cock clean after he was done with her pussy, etc. Ideally that wife would be into watching him and I play together so I could make out with him and stroke his cock. Whatever they wanted.

The cherry on top would be if we could have a trans woman join us for one of the evenings.

If I had a complete hall pass I would love to find a thin girlish Trans with small breasts, a tight ass and smaller cock spending the week fondling her tiny tits as well as fucking ass. Then I would love to 69 so I could suck her little cock as she sucked mine hoping we cum together over and over again. Then on day 2 the two of us could be joined by either another Trans or a gay, either way a huge, 8-9" cock would be required so I could have my throat penetrated deep while I fucked the other's ass. Day 3-7 just rinse and repeat day 2 over and over again.

There are many things I’d love to try with the permissions of a hall pass. I’d love to have a wonderful two-day gay affair with an experienced gay or bi lover teaching me all of the things I’ve been missing. I’d also like a weekend with a married couple and a bi husband. I crave cock bit I still love the female body and would love to have both in one evening. And finally, I’d add some more familial affairs to my fantasy pass and spend time with my niece (21) and either her boyfriend or my nephew/her brother (24). She and I have shared fantasies before and hinted at a desire to try something.

somewhere with a very openminded trans/queer community. I'd get fully waxed and professionally made up, and spend the whole weekend as a woman, a very girlie girl in pink with blonde curls and frosted pink lips. Pool and halter swimsuit/heels/lipstick during the day, clubbing in sequinned mini dress at night.

Assuming no repercussions and everyone is safe… I’d like to spend my week in slavery to a couple or group. I just want to take my clothes off when I get there and serve them however they want for the week. It probably wouldn’t work out in reality but I can dream…

I like this idea... For an older couple of leather daddies with thick dad dicks, graying hair, and rarely let me out of my sling. Of course, zero clothes all week and my cock is never to be touched.

I like this idea... For an older couple of leather daddies with thick dad dicks, graying hair, and rarely let me out of my sling. Of course, zero clothes all week and my cock is never to be touched.

You had me until you got to the “my cock is never to be touched”.

I Would

Take my superkinky ex FB on a week long trip to somewhere with great weather, have her completely dress me up all week, and everyday try to out do the previous. Start with a single cock to suck in front of her, then serve a hot couple where the women dominate me and keep me in my sissy place, and eventually graduate to a five stud pipe hard gangbang. We’d end the week alone reliving every moment and making each other cum all day

If you had a complete hall pass, no questions asked, what would you do? A week to go anywhere you want, screwing anyone who's interested and willing? Money is no object, and nobody at home will ever know?
I would fly to Bangkok or Rio de Janeiro and spend a week sucking and getting fucked by an endless stream of beautiful transwomen.
Better yet, they would never let my cock out of it's cage.

Hall Pass with a Buddy

I'd try out every fantasy I've ever had, especially the gay ones

I'd travel to the nearest gay town and spend all my time around the pool, meeting guys and sucking as many as I could handle. Nights would find me in the bar, seeking more cock.

I'd choose either Palm Springs or maybe Key West. If I had more time I'd go to Sydney for the whole summer, enjoying beaches and gay bars

If weather wasn't good I'd head to the baths, sucking and fucking more guys indoors.

If any cute young women were available I'd fuck them, too. I'd especially love to fuck a tight young woman doggie style while she eats young pussy. Bonus points if it was her first time eating pussy, and she discovers she loves it.

But mostly I'd immerse myself in gay heaven.

I'd see how many cocks I could suck and fuck in a week, and I'd love to experience a bukkake session with a lot of guys cumming on my face and all over my body. And I'd want to get spit roasted.

i'd get a good bud to go see a good night of soccer or hockey, grab a couple beers, fun food, then go to a fun hotel or air-b&b with a view. I'd give him head to relax him, then ride his naked butt into submission. I'd have no problem letting him take my butt for a cock spin if he wanted as well.

I'd head off to Key West. Been there before, with the wife. This time, anything goes. I'd walk around with a short skirt on, commando, and bend over way too much. If approached, you better have a place to play. I don't care who I play with, men, women, it. Use me but don't abuse me. Top, bottom, hangin' up side down,,,, I don't care.

Back