If you could have a 'do over' from age 18...?

I realized when I was about eighteen that I was Bi, but I haven’t acted on that until two years ago. I’m much more older now, and as I look back at the missed opportunities I had to be with men throughout my life, I regret not letting that part of me out. I would loved to have gone on a date with an older man, let him take me home and be his beta for the night. Now I find my hunger for cock is insatiable. I just can’t find enough that meets my criteria.

I thought the criteria was only... available

I'm in my 60s now and have known I'm bi since an early age. My first sexual experiences were with another guy and I was in my early 20s before I ever had sex with a woman. Back then, coming out could easily have meant a serious beat down or worse. It was easier with my first wife who was also bi and we had a lot of good times together and with friends.

I kind of like where I'm at today and finally have mentally come to terms with my sexuality. I don't think I'd change much if anything if I was to go back to 18.

4 years at university, 3 of which I was in a monogamous relationship with a vanilla girl. Had my own room, lockable, in forms the whole time. Living in a large city.

Knowing then, what I know now about sexual pleasure and what I enjoy... I'd have sucked, stroked, fucked, licked, and been fucked by anyone (m or f) that was willing. Probably have built a toy collection too, and stockings and panties.

There’s not a lot I’d want to change if I had a do over, the biggest thing would be transitioning properly, with full support and coming out at 18. Being openly trans and gay would’ve changed my life. There are a couple of relationships with guys I loved which I would love a do over for, besides the great sex, the emotional connections were intense as well and I regret those missed opportunities.

I would have just been open and honest about my bi sexual tendencies with women I dated.

Start the transitioning process a butt-load more early; and like you, try and get more gay sex under my belt. :) More sex in general, really.

I would have embraced my bi feelings earlier. I was with another man sexually for the first time when I was 18, but I felt embarrassed about it for years. (But I still kept doing it.) In hindsight I would have embraced it. There is one particular guy I wish I would have pursued...

I also would have been more forward with women. There were a few I thought might be interested in me but I was too shy to ask. Now I know “it’s better to regret something you have done than something you haven’t done.” :)

I wouldn't have been such a Boy Scout.

I had the usual opportunities that came my way, but instead of grabbing hold of them, I batted them away.

If only I had learned then what I didn't find out until decades later!

I would have embraced my bi feelings earlier. I was with another man sexually for the first time when I was 18, but I felt embarrassed about it for years. (But I still kept doing it.) In hindsight I would have embraced it. There is one particular guy I wish I would have pursued...

I also would have been more forward with women. There were a few I thought might be interested in me but I was too shy to ask. Now I know “it’s better to regret something you have done than something you haven’t done.” :)

Same here on all counts.

I had a best friend who we went everywhere and did everything together, but he never displayed any sign of any sexual interest in guys. And I valued the friendship too much to push the issue even though I loved him more than I could ever say. We were both Navy and worked together every day until he got out before I did.

Back