I am going to post pics of my tits here. Maybe ass too, we shall see

Here is my full body right now. Bigger than I used to be, but it makes my face look better. Without the weight I look like skeletor.

attachment.php

You look succulent hun. Only way you'd look better is if your knees where over my shoulders, or if your were looking up into my eyes.

I rent a place in Brooklyn and own a place in NJ.

I was there on Sunday. An older woman started talking to me. She asked if I had kids. I said I did not. She asked why. I told her eh, it simple did not happen.

She grabbed my hand and said, don't worry. It will happen for you.

I said lady do you not understand how old I am?

She actually didn't as we figured out.

I didn't know it, but I am very good at math. I used to be in Sales but not any more. Anyway, you can hand me a candle and I can tell you how many will fit on a container and cost to get from China. Long hand. So I can see my work later. In high school I said I sucked at math and did the bare minimum. I took advanced classes across the board except math. Now that I think of it that was due to my guidance counselor. Fuck her. Anyway now I do it (math, geometry) every day and I am dead on correct.

I'd rather my tits stay perky, and my skin stay smooth and that my neck doesn't bag out. Fuck the math. I love my body. I don't want to lose it. Though it is something we all must do.

From what I've seen hun your skin is beautiful. and mmmmmmmmmmmmmm what a sweet tight body.

Can you take one with your back to the mirror again, totally naked, then spread your legs, bend over, and snap a shot of you winking at us with your bunghole?

Yummy funkpics.

Something about the shape of your mouth has always given me an erection.

Wow.
I'm not into boobs in general (obviously) but you have a fantastic body.
Like one of those professional athletes who maintained their femininity instead of looking butch like the rest.

Last edited:
It all looks food, Funk. Especially those ultra-kissable lips. A clearer shot of those would be nice for mouth admirers.

You are a beautiful woman, funk. It's a damn shame reading you devalue your intelligence however.

I like this picture.

I like how my boobs look.

And I know I shall hit the wall soon. So I enjoy. My age scares me, to be honest. I know why...

Beautiful pics. The only issue with the early ones is you probably needed more lighting. But even those are great shots of you.

:)

I tried to take a pic of my ass. It didnt turn out so great but I will post it:

attachment.php

I will be trolled for saying this later but I don't care. I am 46 years old. I still look good and I know it. but it is going to be gone soon. I was never considered all that attractive in my younger days, my so called peak. I was a band nerd. At 35 or so I bacame attractive. Maybe because everyone else is sloppy, who knows. The clock is ticking though. I know it. I don't like it. I should settle down but I don't know how.

Here is a better pic of my ass in the mirror:

attachment.php

Looks like you have really nice ass!

Nice LadyFunkenstein...Nice indeed.

I know we don't always get along but I salute you for not letting yourself go like so many people do. Not all skin and bones either.

Yummy funkpics.

Something about the shape of your mouth has always given me an erection.

Thanks!

I'm willing to vote yes, 10 years later.
what's up?

Wow.
I'm not into boobs in general (obviously) but you have a fantastic body.
Like one of those professional athletes who maintained their femininity instead of looking butch like the rest.
thanks. I used to be pretty jacked and frankly prefer my body that way, but my face looks better with a higher body fat %.

It all looks food, Funk. Especially those ultra-kissable lips. A clearer shot of those would be nice for mouth admirers.
*thanks. Never thought much about my mouth either way.

You have a beautiful body, Funk.

Midlife crisis attention seeking?

Why not?

Beautiful pics. The only issue with the early ones is you probably needed more lighting. But even those are great shots of you.

:)

Thanks!

Back