What I need to know

I waken in a dilemma.

In a situation worthy of Corman, I have been blessed beyond measure.

I am a transwoman with a Lambo body. At 75.

A lovely gay writer in my city saw an email in which I said that and suggested a top. Maybe.

Oh studly men of Literotica, please read this and jerk off big wads you imagine on my face and boobies and in my ass. My round ass I wear in my reverse panties. My booty bra, keeping my big Hostess©®™ Sno-Balls prominent and jiggly as I strut. In stilettoes. With my booty high and THC lubed and ready oh so ready.

I fell asleep in my bustier and woke up with my boobies HUUUUGE. Firm and round as persimmons if persimmons came in DD.

I like persimmons. I like persimmon pie. Grandma made it.

I think of persimmons when men squeeze my boobies. I have very sensitive gazongas. I cry when sweet men thumb my nipples and aureoles. I like it when my guy sticks it in my ass from behind while holding my boobies softly as if his hands were a bra.

I love it bent over frontwise, with my booty like a lighthouse and a case hardened pecker rammed into my hole quickly, uncaringly, hurriedly, but with me lubed so the speedy entry is pure hot-day-cold-beer. A quick cum and he's gone.

I never had a front pussy so I am accustomed to doggy, though I loooove my mishy wishy. On my back with my feet halfway to the moon. Cumdump waaaay open. Boyclitty hard.

Steady then frantic then then.

My boobies press against my bustier. My body is soft and smooth with all the bad hair gone. I am extremely fuckable. I will get my holes plugged this morning.

I am estrogenized. I don't want it to end. Goddess let me burn in the fire of fuck.

I am a sexy, slutty piece men want like they want a Lambo. Will I grow bored with sex?

Not now, at least.

Let me lay back. Put your cock in my mouth. Let me lick and suck you.

I'm dreaming... Of being a prison sex slave
so femmy men really love me and caress me, and so happy I love my master and never want to leave.

Of all bondage except Nazi. No pedo, no Nazi.

Does it have to end?

( O )( O )

Last edited:
Back