Husband sucking

I'd be cool with that! I've asked him if he would let another guy play with him and again the answer was it would depend on who the guy was.
Which doesn't feel like a yes or a no to me.

Could indeed be fun, blindfold him and he wouldn't know who it was!

I think he would like that. He has mentioned blindfolds quite a few times before.
Hmmm....
Now I just need to find the other guy :]

How far away are you? :devil:

Blinfold and arms and legs restrained, the aim being to tease and torment ... He'd love it I'm sure!

Haha, thank you InAnticipation, BiTodd.

I live right down south in the UK, so it is not a possibility. But thank you ;)

I might tell him he's popular with the guys on Lit and see what his expression does...

Haha, thank you InAnticipation, BiTodd.

I live right down south in the UK, so it is not a possibility. But thank you ;)

I might tell him he's popular with the guys on Lit and see what his expression does...

I'm always happy to go down .... South that is, I'm guessing you mean west country?

I'm always happy to go down .... South that is, I'm guessing you mean west country?

In all seriousness it isn't really an option for us at the moment. If you want to know why PM me but I'm afraid it can't really happen. Wish it could.
But yes I do mean west country. Down with all those farmers making noise about the 'pasty tax' :)

I think it’s something that far more blokes have thought about than would readily admit. Partially, I think, the reluctance stems from apprehension of being found out, of the secret getting out to work colleagues, social friends, family, etc. We’re aware of the extent that many women discuss sex and partners between themselves, and even making the suggestion could be a big risk.

There’s also worry of your wife perceiving you differently, losing respect in her eyes, becoming, I suppose, somehow less manly to her?

The reluctance, I believe, is similar to that often employed by women, to preserve her image, both in society and in the relationship. And if it all goes pear shaped, then at least we blokes can shrug our shoulders and say that we only did it for her.

I think it’s something that far more blokes have thought about than would readily admit. Partially, I think, the reluctance stems from apprehension of being found out, of the secret getting out to work colleagues, social friends, family, etc. We’re aware of the extent that many women discuss sex and partners between themselves, and even making the suggestion could be a big risk.

There’s also worry of your wife perceiving you differently, losing respect in her eyes, becoming, I suppose, somehow less manly to her?

The reluctance, I believe, is similar to that often employed by women, to preserve her image, both in society and in the relationship. And if it all goes pear shaped, then at least we blokes can shrug our shoulders and say that we only did it for her.

I know what you mean about the wife worry, its amazing how many women seem to be of the opinion that it somehow makes a guy less manly. I think men playing with each other is very manly!

Lynn

Sorry we're jumping into the discussion late.

Have you 2 talked about or done the threesome thing at all yet?

If not that's probably a good starting point then once comfortable with that you can progress onto more advanced topics ;)

Also remember to make certain the third is on board with your plans ahead of time...

Kitty

Last edited:
I do it

I would do it if my wife did it with me. I have a fantasy of her and I sharing a cock. Both of licking the length of a cock. Then one sucking on it while the other sucked his balls. Switching back and forth. I would have him cum in my mouth though, is that selfish of me?

Plus, I like to suck a cock to see how it feels and have the same experience as my wife.

I would love to be with two guys who are comfortable with each other. The don't necessarily need to have sex, but touching or kissing would drive me nuts

I would love to be with two guys who are comfortable with each other. The don't necessarily need to have sex, but touching or kissing would drive me nuts

The exploring with just touch can be extremely exciting. The anticipation of the touch and the feeling of another person's hand or lips is so erotic.

I would do it if my wife did it with me. I have a fantasy of her and I sharing a cock. Both of licking the length of a cock. Then one sucking on it while the other sucked his balls. Switching back and forth. I would have him cum in my mouth though, is that selfish of me?

Plus, I like to suck a cock to see how it feels and have the same experience as my wife.

Sign me up

Have you ever discussed it with your wife?

Lynn

Sorry we're jumping into the discussion late.

Have you 2 talked about or done the threesome thing at all yet?

If not that's probably a good starting point then once comfortable with that you can progress onto more advanced topics ;)

Also remember to make certain the third is on board with your plans ahead of time...

Kitty

Hi. We have just had some dirty talk discussion of threesomes, that's all. So it's all just in the fantasy stage now.

I have no desire to cuddle up with another hairy guy at all but sharing my wife with another cock big fantasy, part of fantasy would be tasting his cock after his been in my wife but thats it. Now hooking up with a shemale or femboy that could be a different story.yum:heart:

I have no desire to cuddle up with another hairy guy at all but sharing my wife with another cock big fantasy, part of fantasy would be tasting his cock after his been in my wife but thats it. Now hooking up with a shemale or femboy that could be a different story.yum:heart:

A luv, I dont have any desire to see my husband kiss or cuddle another guy. Just play with his cock is all. Not sure why that is, but it is.

A luv, I dont have any desire to see my husband kiss or cuddle another guy. Just play with his cock is all. Not sure why that is, but it is.

I wish my wife would have that desire. What do you think about a shemale?

Back