Husband sucking

My husband has licked other guys cum from my pussy and my breasts ( something I've got to say I love). I've never seen him suck another guy, and he tells me he doesn't want to.

My husband has licked other guys cum from my pussy and my breasts ( something I've got to say I love). I've never seen him suck another guy, and he tells me he doesn't want to.

Is that something you'd like to see?

Lynn as a bi sexual male one of my most exciting and hot times was sharing an erect penis with a women taking turns feeding and lips touching around the penis is awesome

Maybe it's a misconception on my part. Correct me if you think I am wrong.

If a man says that in a mmf scenario, man sucking a cock or for that matter, fucking a woman in the ass is so gay, my first thought is, he is scared he is a closet gay. I am straight. I don't enjoy woman on woman play. Watching 2 men playing doesn't turn me on. Watching 2 women together doesn't do it for me either. But I don't explain it by saying its so gay.

It's just a label. Bi can cover a whole spectrum. To me it doesn't matter. But I'm not sure if sucking a cock to amuse your female partner makes you bi any more than going with her to a Barry Manilow concert would make you a Manilow fan.

Meanwhile, call me bi if you want.

I HAD to comment on the Manilow comment. LOL> Oh, that made my day. But I totally agree with you. If I was able to actually get my husband to suck a cock, I would not consider him bi. He isn't. If my husband and I did a mff and me and the other girl messed around as well, I might consider myself bi however, because its something I want to do. (I guess whether I considered myself bi would depend on how I liked the experience). I think people get a little too hung up in the labels.

Do you want to see him suck a guy? I bet it was super hot to see him lick the other guy's cum. Did you coerce him or did he do it on his own?

licking

Sounds incredibly erotic. Love all the posts.
Sometimes writing it down is almost as sexy as doing it in real life.Sometimes I recall quotes and stories as I go about my daily business and get (semi) excited.
Love to lick your husbands cum from your pussy.

I believe many men WISH their wife or GF would urge them to suck a cock. It relieves hubby of feeling guilty about taking the initiative. I think most guys fear that their woman will lose respect for him if he does it, even at her urging. You might want to assure him up-front that you would respect him all the more for daring to try, and for fulfilling your fantasy.

I would suggest starting slow: ask him to lick your clit while he's running a dildo in and out of your pussy. If he doesn't pull away from that, see if he will suck your strapon. While that is happening, talk dirty to him:"Oh that is so hot, seeing you with my cock between your lips"...."Someday I'd like to see you do a real one."

For me, the guy would have to be shaved, which suggests that a MFT threesome might go down more easily. I think trannies with implants, all shaved and perfumed are SO hot that I would take he in my mouth readily. Just a thought.
Hab

Wish I had seen this earlier. looks like I am posting late.
But this is the stuff dreams are made of. My biggest pleasure as an exhibitionist is to turn a lady on while enjoying sexual activity with a man. Mainly oral. My sucking him. But I wouldn't refuse a good bj as well.

I believe many men WISH their wife or GF would urge them to suck a cock. It relieves hubby of feeling guilty about taking the initiative. I think most guys fear that their woman will lose respect for him if he does it, even at her urging. You might want to assure him up-front that you would respect him all the more for daring to try, and for fulfilling your fantasy.

I would suggest starting slow: ask him to lick your clit while he's running a dildo in and out of your pussy. If he doesn't pull away from that, see if he will suck your strapon. While that is happening, talk dirty to him:"Oh that is so hot, seeing you with my cock between your lips"...."Someday I'd like to see you do a real one."

For me, the guy would have to be shaved, which suggests that a MFT threesome might go down more easily. I think trannies with implants, all shaved and perfumed are SO hot that I would take he in my mouth readily. Just a thought.
Hab

Hablis, I think your advice about starting slow, little steps is great. I have actually gotten him to suck on my dildo a little bit, first just asking him to lick my juice off it. he liked that because he loves my juice. Then I asked him to just suck it a little. he was ok with that but was a little more hesitant for a moment. But i told him it was fine, its just a toy, etc. And he was fine with it. It was really sexy to see, I have to admit. so I made sure to reward him.

...but it has been a year since your first post in this thread. Do you really believe it is going to happen?

...just looking at your post history... you seem to be exceedingly bi oriented.

Did my previous post appear to question your gender? Sorry, I was obviously not clear enough.

...but it has been a year since your first post in this thread. Do you really believe it is going to happen?

...just looking at your post history... you seem to be exceedingly bi oriented.

Well, I dont know if it will ever happen or not. I havent really pressed the issue. We have never even done a 3some or anything like that and I think in that sort of situation is the only way it would happen. So for now, it just remains a little fantasy of mine. He is pretty straight, so I don't know how to even discuss it with him yet other than just little comments in those times he has sucked my dildo about how hot it looks.

I have spent the better part of an hour reading most of the posts on this thread. There have been a lot of great suggestions. This subject is also something my wife and I talk about a lot. We have gone the strap on route and that was fun. We have also played with another couple. There was no contact between the guys but we did not advertise as wanting such. It was more about her having two males pleasure her. But it seemed like a good start to see if i was comfortable around another male. Which I was. I think I/we are ready to make the next step. We just need to find the correct person. Good luck in your endevors and even if it takes a few years to get it right who cares. Sometimes the pillow talk can be better than the actual experience.

Hi lynn,

I noticed that you have a picture of feet on your profile page. If this has been suggested before, please excuse my not noticing it --- I've been reading the whole thread, but saw you were on-line, and decided to just jump to the last page.

Is your husband into foot worship? Do you like to have your feet licked and your toes sucked? if so, have you ever given your husband a foot job? Or had him cum on your feet? I'll admit I have such a foot fetish, I can't describe how pretty and soft feet turn me on. When I first began to explore D/s several years ago, the first "Domme" woman with whom I really connected --- thru a chat room on AOL, had much to my delight --- the prettiest feet and she knew it. We met for drinks at bar/restaurant near my house. We then came back to my house and began some light play --- a little making out and me rubbing her feet. After a bit, she let me --- encouraged me to start licking and sucking on her toes. At this point, I had undressed to just my underwear and my rock hard cock was just starting to push out of my undies. My woman friend told me to just yank the underwear off --- but just as she told me to do it --- she took het feet and pushed them into my underwear and pushed them down. I reached down and then pulled the underwear off and she began to rub her feet on my cock and balls. I was in heaven........:) I reached down to and began to suck away some more on her feet and she just intuitively knew that she could make me even more crazy by pinching my nipples..... I was so turned on I can't describe it. At a point, she slipped off her clothes and she let me briefly lick het totally shaved pussy as she rubbed her feet on my cock. She asked me if I wanted to cum on her feet ------ and I just moaned yes. She said, take some of your saliva and lubricate your cock a bit. I did what she asked and she just rubbed away on my cock with her feet. I was dying to cum and she kinda knew that I needed to help the final moment along with my hands and told me to finish myself off and squirt on her feet. It didn't take long........ Anyway, I shot on to her feet as I was lying on my back and she sitting on my couch above me. I was in heaven when she did kinda of the unexpected...... She took her cum cover feet over to my mouth and said, "go ahead lick up your cum....:) I didn't hesitate for even a second and licked every drop of my own cum.....

For awhile, the woman and I had a casual friendly Domme/sub fling. We never had intercourse and I knew other guys were getting to feel her pussy with their dicks, but I was happy just be as she described it, her "foot." She also had a great butt and occasionally I'd just lick and kiss her ass. but pretty much every time, we played, it would conclude with me cumming on her ass or feet and licking up my own semen.....

It is crazy, but the conditioning really pushed my boundaries and edges. Getting back to the topic of your thread ---- I've never been with a guy and guys don't turn me on --- but I've wondered what I would do if a Domme wanted me to suck another guy???????

I think after your hubbie sucks on your strap on for a bit, you should make/encourage your husband to lick up his own cum off your feet........:)

For the record I think every guy has wished he could suck his own cock, I would if I could and some actually have been able to do it. I do not think that is Bi or Gay just an open and natural physical ability. A Bi person is some one who could fall in love with either sex not just enjoy a particular body part. I personally have no desire to hug or kiss another naked man but have had the fantasy (and so does my wife) to have another man fuck my wife while I lick her clit, if his cock was to hit my lips I wouldn't freak out I would probibly give it a suck. I would just go with the flow of the sexual passion and thats what it should come down to. If everyone is feeling good and it doesn't put anyone in pain, just do it.

I know it's been awhile since the last post on this but I thought I would throw my 2 cents in. As a married woman I find it EXTREMELY arousing to think of my husband sucking another man's cock (actually doing anything with another man's cock works for me lol.) Unfortunately for me my husband is fairly vanilla in his bedroom exploits. I'm hard pressed to get him to spank me or tie me up for that matter. I just wanted you to know you aren't alone in these fantasies. I hope you have better luck trying to live your fantasy than I have mine. :) Good luck.

Thanks for the comment Simi. Nice to know other wives have these thoughts! lol. My husband is pretty adventurous and willing to try new things. But this....well, this is bit different that trying a new position or something. Fun to think about though, huh?

Thanks for the comment Simi. Nice to know other wives have these thoughts! lol. My husband is pretty adventurous and willing to try new things. But this....well, this is bit different that trying a new position or something. Fun to think about though, huh?

I wanted my wife to show me and hinted. Soon to be divorced. Lol

Yes, definitely!! My husband is fairly adventurous too & is willing... but he says we'd have to find a guy he was inspired to suck off. So far, unless Ewan Mcgregor suddenly becomes available .... LOL (but I don't think that counts .. everyone would give Ewan a bj! ;) )

Yes, definitely!! My husband is fairly adventurous too & is willing... but he says we'd have to find a guy he was inspired to suck off. So far, unless Ewan Mcgregor suddenly becomes available .... LOL (but I don't think that counts .. everyone would give Ewan a bj! ;) )

LOL, true. Was husband horrified the first time you confessed your little fantasy to him?

I've never sucked a cock. However, I think maybe if you really wanted it, you could work it into fantasy first. Explore it there. Then maybe it could become a reality. Maybe if he saw how much it turned you on, he'd be willing to take a load in the throat.

Back