How often do you masturbate?

used to be daily, it has gone down to a couple times a week and it's been sparatically lately, need to get some touching in my life in the near future

Find time to rub several times a day, don't always climax, just like a little feel in my panties -it's a girl thing!! :)

Hiiiiiiiii Leigh.

Seriously guys? It had to to take this long for the stereotypical joke to show up?

I meant it to be funny, but I seriously have a major problem.
Ever since getting my sexual feelings back, which were 100% gone for almost 100 days going through cancer treatment, They're back 10x stronger than they've ever been in my life. Completely out of control. I'm seriously wondering WTF is going on. :confused:

L:rose:

I meant it to be funny, but I seriously have a major problem.
Ever since getting my sexual feelings back, which were 100% gone for almost 100 days going through cancer treatment, They're back 10x stronger than they've ever been in my life. Completely out of control. I'm seriously wondering WTF is going on. :confused:

L:rose:

I tried going on the "patch" but even that turned me on and made me do it more..

For me its hard to say. I have times where I dont do it for a couple of weeks or more and others where I cant keep my hands off myself and would do it several times a day and still be incredibly horny. No wonder the female body/mind is a mystery for men....its a damn mystery to me also! :confused::heart:

About every other day. It gets closer to daily if I haven't had anything physical with another person in awhile.

I'm a bit of the opposite. If I've had sex that day, I'm even more likely to masturbate. Though since I'd say I enjoy my alone time most days anyway, there's not that much of a difference.

It varies for me, but I'd say at least once a day. However, its often just due to boredom than any other real reason.

Less than once a month. I guess for a couple of reasons: I have pretty frequent sex with my wife, and I really enjoy the horn of being ready for arousal and of being erect without doing anything with it. An age thing?

Thirty years ago it was a few times a day, but now it's more like a few times a week. Although, since I started spending time on Lit about six months ago, that average is starting to increase.

Oh, and the OP's thread is a major factor in that increasing frequency... ;) :kiss:

Can I answer by times a day? 4-5 at least

I can't believe I didn't include that! :)

Thirty years ago it was a few times a day, but now it's more like a few times a week. Although, since I started spending time on Lit about six months ago, that average is starting to increase.

Oh, and the OP's thread is a major factor in that increasing frequency... ;) :kiss:

Aw, you. ;) :kiss:

Back