How often do you masturbate?

Almost

Almost daily.

Sometimes more than once a day. Literotica is often an inspiration.

I like to take my time. build up slowly and then let myself cum upon my body. love the build-up and then the explosion. Still cause goose bumps prior to cumming

never enough

Daily
After sex!!!! (Why you ask) Multi
Orgasmic I feel complete when I have exhausted all my releases
Multiple times a day
Not for a few days
It varies depends on many factors

Right now thinking about it. Nipples are rock hard
My clit is throbbing too

How many times a week/month do you masturbate? Answers welcome from men and women.

I'm not answering that! Pervert! :p

Then what would that be called??

L:rose:

Jerkoffs Anonymous. :cool: I guess people would be trying to figure out whether the people of the group are jerks or if they masturbate too much.

I generally have a go every day. If not, then every couple days. It's not often I go longer than a couple of days.

Frequently. Curious thing is the more sex I get the more I masturbate. You'd think it would be just the opposite.

I probably average about 5 times a week. However if I'm home alone and free to my depravity it's about 2-3 times a day.

Way to much but I can't help it.
My name is Leigh,......and I'm an addict. :devil:

I knew it was bad but damn girl.
No wonder I haven't jerked off in awhile because you keep me drained and still can't get enough.

New 12 stroke, I mean 12 step program

Way to much but I can't help it.
My name is Leigh,......and I'm an addict. :devil:

Hi Leigh, Welcome to MA and you can feel safe and welcome to share at any time. In any way. In every way. Whewww. Ok is it getting hot in here?

Anyone else to, um, share?

every night mostly

I usually do it every night between 2-4 am, depending on if I fall asleep or are just not in the mood. A few times in my life I've gone four days without jerking off.
Any you girls wanna provide me with masterbation material?

Back