Hot Nude Pics of Celebrities & Models: Pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
leia-fake-by-hm.jpg

SUPER FAKE !!

You don't have to view these pics if they bother you. Also, most of these pics are public domain as they were taken with the celeb knowing about them, either as part of a movie or a photo shoot. It was their choice to be topless / naked for the roles or the photo shoots.

There are lots of actress's in Hollywood that have NEVER done any nude work and are still very successful, so saying that they HAD TO, is NOT a valid argument.

I just love it when they try to tell us the nude or sex scene was essential to the plot. It is as far as keeping the horny watching.
Gratuitous sex and nudity is absolutely essential. What other reason is there to watching entertainment.

I just love it when they try to tell us the nude or sex scene was essential to the plot. It is as far as keeping the horny watching.
Gratuitous sex and nudity is absolutely essential. What other reason is there to watching entertainment.

My statement never stated that the nude scene was essential.

I just stated that there are several actress's that have never done a nude scene that have been very successful.

Also, most of these pics are public domain as they were taken with the celeb knowing about them, either as part of a movie or a photo shoot.

That's not what "public domain" means. As long as either the artist or the studio holds copyright on the images, it's not in the public domain, and the copyright holders have total say in how they want the images published, if they even want them published at all.

But you're right in that the celebrity can't usually argue that the images weren't meant to be seen by the public, if they've already been distributed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back