Hot Blond Texas Mom Uses The Second To Whack Her Kids

All guns are semi-automatic or automatic, there's no 3rd option.

The old squirrel gun I had would argue with you. Breech break, single shell, manual cock, manual trigger. Still lots of that type out there.

The old squirrel gun I had would argue with you. Breech break, single shell, manual cock, manual trigger. Still lots of that type out there.

One bullet per squeeze of the trigger, right?

The elder daughter had the same slutty look as Mom.

Slut on slut killings are such a waste.

Screen%20Shot%202016-06-25%20at%203.20.34%20PM.png

Google "bolt action rifle" and feel the sort of shame usually reserved by Queerbait when talking about his child support history.

I know of a few single cartridge pistols too. Break, load, close, cock, fire, break, eject.

Then there are the Derringer style pistols. And of course the various Zip guns.

Personally I would not classify the very common pump shotgun as 'semi-automatic' since it requires a manual action.

And every single one of those would satisfy The Second. It could be MUCH more tightly restricted and still be 'Constitutional'.

Im not buying that. I saw it mentioned but who gets married on a monday and I believe it's just something that got mis understood by a face book post.
It was going to be a court wedding. The big ceremony would have been later.

The people that drone on and on about their god given right to own a gun, are the very nuts that shouldn't be allowed to own a gun.

Why is that exactly? People who are adamant about protecting their Constitutional rights when others would illegally erode them (see D.C. v. Heller) are de facto mentally unstable and disqualified from the very rights they are attempting to defend?

Some may very well be, but I don't think you will find that behavior per se listed in the DSM.

Well, it's because they obviously are mentally unbalanced and unable to give priority to people living over people having toys that make them hard. Pretty much anyone coveting owning a rapid-fire gun is unfit to own a weapon.

Washington State I-1491

Washington I-1491.

I am a gun owner. I believe it is our right to own guns. I am also a responsible gun owner and will be voting for this initiative.

temporarily prevent individuals who are at high risk of harming
themselves or others from accessing firearms by allowing family,
household members, and police
to obtain a court order when there is
demonstrated evidence that the person poses a significant danger,
including danger as a result of a dangerous mental health crisis or
violent behavior.

Here's the full test of the initiative.

http://sos.wa.gov/_assets/elections/initiatives/FinalText_1016.pdf

Comshaw

Why is that exactly? People who are adamant about protecting their Constitutional rights when others would illegally erode them (see D.C. v. Heller) are de facto mentally unstable and disqualified from the very rights they are attempting to defend?

Some may very well be, but I don't think you will find that behavior per se listed in the DSM.

It's the ranting and droning on about it that is the troubling sign. Like their gun is their first born or something. It's a tool at best.

It's the ranting and droning on about it that is the troubling sign. Like their gun is their first born or something. It's a tool at best.

Is that anything like people who can't STFU about their sexual preference? That's the conversation I get tired of hearing. Pride? Where does the pride come in over whatever it is that gets your dick hard or your pussy wet?

If your response is that all that noise is about deprivation of legitimate Gay RIGHTS, then I guess it's no different for gun owners.

"He felt Christy wanted him to suffer," Nehls said, repeating what Jason Sheats told him.

"Mr. Sheats stated Christy knew how much he loved Taylor and Madison and how much they loved him," Nehls continued.

"By killing his children Mr. Sheats will have to live the rest of his life with this horrible memory."

The daughters were found on the street with gunshot wounds. Taylor died at the scene; her younger sister Madison at a hospital.

Jason Sheats told police his wife suffered from depression, Nehls said. She was taking "numerous" prescription medications and seeing a therapist. She had been admitted to a private mental health facility three times in recent years for attempted suicide, Nehls said.

Jason Sheats told police that his wife of more than 20 years began a "downward spiral" after the 2012 death of her beloved grandfather, from whom she received the gun, Nehls said. Her mother died two months later, worsening her condition.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/29/us/texas-woman-shoots-daughters/index.html

But no problem with her having boom-booms.

No matter what else you think of her, you have to admit she is ... OK was decently Hot.

Well, I'm sure she's ice cold by now, but still .....

Not hot at all, just run of the mill, average attractive. Calling her hot is an obvious example of "blonde inflation".

ETA - not even run of the mill. Google image search reveal high probability of SIF. Not attractive.

Last edited:
Back