Hooked or Unhooked Cont...

I'm unhooked. All my clothes are laying in the corner of the bathroom floor. Andrea's in the shower, I can sense the billowing steam. She should be joining me here in the bed momentarily.

I'm unhooked. All my clothes are laying in the corner of the bathroom floor. Andrea's in the shower, I can sense the billowing steam. She should be joining me here in the bed momentarily.

When she joins you, take her in your arms and trail a long, moist kiss down her neck. Tell her it is with my compliments to you both.

unhooked, on the way over to some friend's house for a barbecue. Might be some lovemaking there too!

It's a good thing I had no bra yesterday at the barbecue. I probably would have lost it. It was a really fun party. People were sucking barbecue sauce off my nipples. And cum with ranch dressing is a pretty good dip for crinkly potato chips.

I'm going to a meeting now so I'm hooked.

It's 90 fucking degrees in October. I am home, unhooked, and wearing nothing more than a pair of men's boxers with pink hearts. My odious sister sent them to me, hoping, I suppose, that I would find a man to give them to.

Yeah, right.

Love you naughty women... Yesterday I walked the dog to the park and noticed mot women unhooked. Loved their nipple erect through thir shirts from the cold wind

Back